Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
Keep in mind that Sakya is mostly just porting this emulator (excellent user interface, by the way!) and I don't know if PCSX-ReArmed has any multiplayer support built-in at all.
PCSX-Reloaded does, but ReArmed is totally different.

Ask Notaz in this thread whether the OpenPandora version supports multiplayer and it's just a flaw in the Maemo port, or if the current codebase simply doesn't allow for player 2 input.

The Following User Says Thank You to ffha For This Useful Post:
This is really nice. Most games work at a playable speed even without overclocking.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Inverted Castle
[edit]
already partially solved my problem. All I needed was some rest.

original post here:
http://pastebin.com/32kMMpGD

Fixed stuff:
savestates/memcard now work for pcsx-r

remaining problem:
Valkyrie Profile is unplayable on psx4m, phone freezes on New Game

other remarks:

Valkyrie Profile runs at a nice fps rate (if I'm reading it right, it's around 50-60 on dialogs and 30-50 on battles) (not full screen, with sound) There would be a few hiccups but they just last a second. This is on the pcsx-r, just default settings.

[edit]
full screen mode, sound on, default pcsx-r settings
dialog scenes: 55-60 fps
battle scenes: 30-55 fps

Last edited by chorvaqueen; 2013-08-05 at 13:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to chorvaqueen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Moldova
I do not understand, only I have a bug - all games crashing on "gpu-neon" ?????

Originally Posted by AndyTitan View Post
I do not understand, only I have a bug - all games crashing on "gpu-neon" ?????
Maybe to high cpu frequency ? Pcsx appears to be much more stable using neon plugin with cpu set to 805mhz than 1ghz.

Anyway. Has anyone signed accelerometer as a analog stick in Colony Wars ? It runs really well with gles plugin, sound and no frameskipping.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madry72 For This Useful Post:
i have 950mhz with +smart reflex, i believe that this is the optimal frequency for this device, for energy efficiency and performance.
well, now we will try to do some experimentation relative cpu frequency.
that's just I do not believe in this experiment))

lol, i dont believe, on "frequency 900" no more crashes 0_o
on "frequency 950" games crashing 8/10 times 0_o...
its amazing, tnks man ))

Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
I think smart reflex is guaranteed to work only up to 805 Mhz (as madry72) suggested. Values above are unstable and can even reboot your N900 under havy load... Unless you disable smart reflex before overclocking higher, if you really need higher speeds (the cost is faster battery draining).

Originally Posted by misiak View Post
I think smart reflex is guaranteed to work only up to 805 Mhz (as madry72) suggested. Values above are unstable and can even reboot your N900 under havy load... Unless you disable smart reflex before overclocking higher, if you really need higher speeds (the cost is faster battery draining).
Smart reflex clearly was a cause of @AndyTitan crashes, but as I said n900 can be unstable while using neon on high frequencys. It was said in some post on this thread. In addition I see that overlclocking doesn't increase fps while using neon plugin. It can only reduce stuttering of sound.

Last edited by madry72; 2013-09-04 at 13:57.

nop, 900+ smart reflex no more crashes! - some sounde bugs, but its not important for me.
with smart reflex battery life increases up to 160% 180% game play time(and uptime on all mods). without smart reflext battery die very fast...

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud