The FAQ is a bit ambiguous on whether this kind of announcement is OK on this forum or not (depends whether this is considered a Maemo-related announcement or not). Let me know if not and I'll be happy to remove.

Anyway, the service we are building to replace traditional banks, ie. Holvi, is running a limited-time campaign where it is possible to win a Jolla device (or an iPad Mini, but I know which is more interesting ). No costs involved as we're aiming to just get feedback and learnings from people. Odds are relatively good due to the tight timeframe (and we're not doing big ad campaigns or similar). Only for Finns at the moment, unfortunately.

Here if you are interested:

https://holvi.com/en/raffle/

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Arctic Circle
I am not commenting on behalf of this forum (or abt the appropriateness of this post), but just want to say that if you link a specific device with your service (as a campaign price), please make siure that there will also be native SailfishOS app available in the future to use that service. Thanks

Last edited by jjaone; 2014-01-26 at 17:41.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jjaone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
Couldn't find Holvi's rekisteriseloste (record keeping statement) anywhere, it should be in public though?

Originally Posted by jjaone View Post
I am not commenting on behalf of this forum (or abt the appropriateness of this post), but just want to say that if you link a specific device with your service (as a campaign price), please make siure that there will also be native SailfishOS app available in the future to use that service. Thanks
Noted :-) I don't even have a Jolla yet myself, though I want one. We're coming out with an API quite soon for private testing, so there could be an opportunity for someone here to have a go until we get round to doing that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Setok For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Thoke View Post
Couldn't find Holvi's rekisteriseloste (record keeping statement) anywhere, it should be in public though?
Bugger, was looking around for that for you since we put all the work in T&C and AUP (in the signup form), but it got lost and did not have a link to it. Anyway, here it is

https://holvi.com/fi/personal-data-declaration/

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
Tomorrow the lucky one is raffled.

By the way, thank you for the link Setok. The service seems interesting, I might give it a shot!

Cheers :-) We'll get in touch with the winner within a couple of days... Wish I could've participated!

We'll be doing a live broadcast of the raffle on Friday. Just got some sweet news: the Jolla (or possibly the box) will be signed by Marc Dillon himself. We might even have an extra surprise for the winner as well. Working on it :-)

Tags
competition, holvi, jolla