Notices

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Italy

Hi all, i've created this theme, spending a lot of time, i hope you like it... i really love graffiti art I've putted it in my own repository, but you can also download it directly as optified .deb file

DOWNLOAD

Some screenshots:

Last edited by andrewfblack; 2010-04-23 at 12:49.

The Following 87 Users Say Thank You to Elisa For This Useful Post:
adrianmilev, alienhead, anapospastos, antezz, anthonie, antoarts, AriesRapid, ArmandHammer, azz, b666m, bald.eagle.one, bheetebrij, buxz777, c0rt3x, corduroysack, cyapalmos, D4rKlar, daemonfin, dana.s, dantonic, Dark_Angel85, Davey101, Dexter1759, Dousan, elbttrd, elie-7, F2thaK, fgs, fhofer, fraaaaanka, haberc, iagamy, inuyasha0209, junionwoon, kbeeveer46, kjmackey, Lacedaemon, Lake, lcuk, leetut, logicalsid, Maj3stic, maluka, mamad CJ, mehulrajput, mele, mhdkv, Midget010, Mike Fila, mobiledivide, moepda, Mr.Rent, namaji, Natan_xy, navsin, ninjafury, nithin, NvyUs, Patola, Petteri, pfontana77, philh, Phreaker, rikisky, rkstarnerd, Ronaldo, Sash, shanrizvi, skalogre, somedude, spoonbuddy, SR90, sregular, Strutten, telecomgeek79, The Arsonist, tissot, ududud, Umlungu, vietn900, Wanker, wheatbisc, wildt
Posts: 1,635 | Thanked: 1,816 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Manchester, England
really cool original looking theme.
well done!

The Following User Says Thank You to lcuk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 353 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Does this take backup of original icons when installed and restore them when uninstalled?

Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
this theme looks way cool ...... hows do i install this theme?? i have downloadied the file but then i dont know what to do????

Originally Posted by fraaaaanka View Post
this theme looks way cool ...... hows do i install this theme?? i have downloadied the file but then i dont know what to do????
I think you can install it by opening the .deb from file manager (I haven't tried this myself but some say it works). Or run in x-term (you need to have rootsh installed):
sudo gainroot
dpkg -i downloaded_deb.deb

The Following User Says Thank You to TNiga For This Useful Post:
it is asking me which application to use to open it? which do i select?

Application manager.

that just opens app manager ... nothing installs????

im such a noob!

If you have the latest firmware installed, you can install it just tapping on the .deb file

If you have problems with deb files try setting up my repository:

Go into the Application manager.
Tap the menu --> Application catalogs --> new

Catalog name: Maemoitalia
Web address: http://maemoitalia.com
Distribution: n900
Components: repo

Here you can find my Nokia N900 themes

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elisa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TNiga View Post
Does this take backup of original icons when installed and restore them when uninstalled?
This theme change lots of icons without deleting the original ones in the hicolor folder

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elisa For This Useful Post:

Tags
fremantle, theme release