Posts: 79 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ India
Hi guys
I would like to send sms at a specific time using N900. Is there any apps for this? I tried searching but couldn't find it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ijAcK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 270 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
I'm not sure about app, but I believe you could write a script to do it for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to dzano For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by ijAcK View Post
Hi guys
I would like to send sms at a specific time using N900. Is there any apps for this? I tried searching but couldn't find it.
Quick reply...
Read [Request] need some way to send sms's auto-magically . There are mBuddy by den7b, "SMS Delay" with LGPL v2 license (source code), or combination of Alarmd (see also Alarmed) and smssend.
Best wishes.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Quick reply...
Read [Request] need some way to send sms's auto-magically . There are mBuddy by den7b, "SMS Delay" with LGPL v2 license (source code), or combination of Alarmd (see also Alarmed) and smssend.
Best wishes.
For some time I was using Alarmed ans smssend, to send my wife text each morning at 9 so she know I was up. The system (with me changing text message every evening) lasted a week without reveal. I can recommend that combination :-D

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Garrett_PL For This Useful Post: