Notices

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
i was talking about the plugin and not about the emu so **** off!!!!!

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Due to a third warning for uncivil and vulgar language and personal attacks in a month, attila has received a one week ban. Please refrain from responding directly to his posts in this thread as such responses will be deleted for fairness.

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Flandry For This Useful Post:
Posts: 64 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Adelaide, Australia
Nice to see you making progress guys I wish I knew more about the technicalities

The Following User Says Thank You to The Quote Train For This Useful Post:
Posts: 298 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
Great progress, folks. Keep it up.

I love N64 games. So far on my N900 i have only had lots of 2D games and few good 3D games. But N64 has some of the best 3D games. I appreciate your work.

Last edited by Nokia 5700; 2010-06-16 at 12:53.

Sorry to be the pain that I am... but any word on this?... I've got my last exam in 4 hours (its 4am.. who needs sleep) and am totally keen for some N64 loving over the holidays :P

If you need someone to hassle Pandora devs I can be your man!

Any luck with the nintendo 64 emulator??

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ West Virginia
If there are any stmbling blocks let us know, seems like some major steps have happened and this is looking great. If any of you guys working on the project need anything just yell!!

Hi, i searched a lot and saw the mupen64plus emulator running on maemo. Does it actually support the joystick device on maemo (which seems to be not in the kernel)? Is there chance of the analog stick beeing used correctly; i have seen, the zeemote has allready translation of the analog stick to keypresses, which is usefull but not satisflying for aiming or changing in velocity. Or are there other bluetooth gamepads wich are allready supported (got 2 zeemotes allready...)?

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by Fnordcounter View Post
Hi, i searched a lot and saw the mupen64plus emulator running on maemo. Does it actually support the joystick device on maemo (which seems to be not in the kernel)? Is there chance of the analog stick beeing used correctly; i have seen, the zeemote has allready translation of the analog stick to keypresses, which is usefull but not satisflying for aiming or changing in velocity. Or are there other bluetooth gamepads wich are allready supported (got 2 zeemotes allready...)?
Better go after this thread:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=57647

The Following User Says Thank You to Temporal For This Useful Post: