Posts: 23 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Near Barcelona - From San Francisco
I know it is borderline sacrilege, but after years of Nokia I am looking to switch to my first iPhone, as my entire home is Apple/Mac.

I have a pristine N900 that I bought from a member here, and a Cyan, 16GB N9 in good condition. A few scratches on the case and I broke the charge cover (I can replace), but the screen is perfect.

N900 is boxed with all accessories. N9 I do not have box. Only charger and headphones.

Looking for an iPhone 4S. I am in Barcelona, so prefer EU to avoid duties. Happy to trade pics on request.

Keatsfan

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
No offence, but I think you'll have more luck selling the two Nokias and then find a cheap offer for the iPhone...

The Following User Says Thank You to casketizer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 23 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Near Barcelona - From San Francisco
You are probably right, but since I bought the N900 here, thought I would give it a shot.

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Yemen
think again before selling N900 .. it's now rare piece and if u want it again you might not find one ... for me , I will never ever sell my N900 even with million dollar , and if some one gave me 100 iphone 5 and one N900 I will choose N900 without hesitating .

you overestimate the value of an n900. you can obtain one for 200$USD in perfect condition. i just got two decent ones for 80 bucks each from a member here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolke For This Useful Post:
lol... so does anyone want MY N900 and N9? ;-)

keatsfan

Just wondering if you like a Bold 9900 touch from EU.

Sorry - don't want to go Blackberry. Only leaving Nokia because I want to try the one Apple device I don't already own.

Go for a NOTE 2 instead... its valued around the same price point.

But I doubt anyone wants those for a 4S or a NOTE 2.
In that case, go for a NOTE 1.

I'm flattered

Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
Go for a NOTE 2 instead... its valued around the same price point.

But I doubt anyone wants those for a 4S or a NOTE 2.
In that case, go for a NOTE 1.
He wants a phone not a book. Can't you see he is asking for one-handed operation devices?