Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Still version 1.0.0.5 here and my Jolla tells me it's up to date

Any hint apart from doing a factory reset?

I have no problems with the store but I did not update the 7 apps he proposes me to update.

how can i put some contacts on my screen where the applications are?

with terminal.

Like adding some icons with contact on my applications screen. to call them direcly.

EDIT: skype work with my camera on jolla.

Last edited by n950; 2013-12-27 at 21:12.

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
My update worked on the 3rd attempt. Really enjoying the world of Android camera apps.

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 531 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ The Netherlands
All right, the upgrade to 1.0.2.5 (Maadajävri) has been installed for me too. I was curious what a Maadajävri is: it's a lake. I guess there are enough lakes in Finland to keep us happy for quite some time.
Thanks everyone for the support!

Darn, one would expect at least the system updates to work without some hazzle, if, lets say there are some flaws. Then again, we're still in beta phase :|

Nevertheless, "Camera support in Android apps" - Am I understanding this the wrong way, if thinking that like in Whatsapp, the camera-function should work?

Originally Posted by rob_kouw View Post
All right, the upgrade to 1.0.2.5 (Maadajävri) has been installed for me too. I was curious what a Maadajävri is: it's a lake. I guess there are enough lakes in Finland to keep us happy for quite some time.
Thanks everyone for the support!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lakes_in_Finland

Well, that should do.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andreas1 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by andreas1 View Post
Darn, one would expect at least the system updates to work without some hazzle, if, lets say there are some flaws. Then again, we're still in beta phase :|

Nevertheless, "Camera support in Android apps" - Am I understanding this the wrong way, if thinking that like in Whatsapp, the camera-function should work?
I dont use Whatsapp but i think in Whatsapp the camera wont work because it does not have own camera interface or something like that. But i dont use it so not certain. Dont know if camera works in Mitakuuluu.

Originally Posted by maluka View Post
My update worked on the 3rd attempt. Really enjoying the world of Android camera apps.
I need to ask you too. 3rd attempt? How can you try updating several times. What's the procedure?

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ finland
Originally Posted by latency View Post
50 tries? Did you restart your device 50 times or what did you do?
Why on earth would u need to reboot 50 times? I only spammed the Download option in pulley menu maybe 10-15 times and gave up and tried again few hours later and it finally downloaded. No reboots.

The Following User Says Thank You to TrD For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by andreas1 View Post

Camera support is still not good, works in 50% of the applications!