Posts: 51 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Midwest
it looks like this movie has been released really late. it featured the Nokia 770 in at least 3 scenes. its on theaters today here in the US, check it out its hilarious.

yes.. they feature N770, but refer to it as being N7710 which then also claimed that it can make phone call with it...

wish they would just get the n7710, but i guess the n770 looks cooler.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Midwest
pretty cool huh? your new here jojosung? welcome to ITT bro. oh maybe Kumar was using Skype call during that scene. cheers!

i wished that was the case but they were in the forrest, infact the homeland securities ppl sd they will triakgulate on it using the gsm signal, haha
i think it would blow to many ppl mind seeing a nokia that can't make a phone call

haha just saw it. saw the cameos tonight. thought it was awesome.

Watch the original again on the weekend. What a surprising classic!

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Virginia
Originally Posted by jojosung View Post
yes.. they feature N770, but refer to it as being N7710 which then also claimed that it can make phone call with it...

wish they would just get the n7710, but i guess the n770 looks cooler.
Install Gizmo on the 770 and you can make phone calls with it but you would need a headset.

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Just saw the 770 and thought I'd post about this on ITT. The thread already existed, so I thought I'd post some screenshots of the first appearance for those of you who haven't seen it yet...

Are there other movies featuring Internet Tablets?

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Are there other movies featuring Internet Tablets?
yes:fantastic four

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Die Hard IV as well. There was one stuck to the side of the van they were using to escape before the plane did a bunch of unrealistic stuff.