Active Topics

Im having an issue with my N9. In the messaging application, the names of others show up instead of the person who sent the message. Also the same happens with the phone applicaton.. In the recent call list, it shows other peoples name instead of the one who i called.. I thought the update 1.2 would fix it. But after installing the new update successfully last night, it still has the same problem. Do i need to resort to flashing or is there a mire simple method than that.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
i had the same problem. I cleared the device from the reset field, and it is working fine now. I also had an email problem, whereby my email icon did not show me my emails but repeatedly asked me to set up new accounts (which were already set up). Clearing the device helped too, but I had to re-install my email accounts. quirky OS, for sure

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
i had the same problem. I cleared the device from the reset field, and it is working fine now. I also had an email problem, whereby my email icon did not show me my emails but repeatedly asked me to set up new accounts (which were already set up). Clearing the device helped too, but I had to re-install my email accounts. quirky OS, for sure
Os is fine, most errors made by urself, try to make a decent backup so u wont have to reset every time u think u have a glitch, or stick to ur lumia

So, basically clear the device, then do a reset. Ok. If i do this does the applications get deleted and therefore reinstall all applications?

Back it up first, and apps will be there.

Originally Posted by aQUICK1 View Post
Os is fine, most errors made by urself, try to make a decent backup so u wont have to reset every time u think u have a glitch, or stick to ur lumia
Os is not fine. If it was fine, people would not be reporting this.

The os is fine, thank god we have a strong community unlike no other OS out there in the world... If this would happen to any regular or even advanced user of an android or ios, then they would simply go back to the store and swap the phone with a new one... Which is bad for business.

The Following User Says Thank You to johnb543 For This Useful Post: