Originally Posted by shemoz View Post
HOW to do it, please guide me, Thanks.
Enable dev mode from settings then fire up terminal from the homescreen and type in those commands, 1 per line...

You got to be kidding. Open terminal (settings security developer for enabling terminal) after that is done and well write his commands in the terminal line by line

Originally Posted by ZiiimZooon View Post
Pretty cool My normal idle usage is 7 - 10 mA
mine was 4-10mA depending on apps opened on background

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Hello there. Mine Consumption (according to Battery usage) was about 190 mA. I have used a command above to disable powersearch and I have removed Battery Icon and now my Avg current consumption is 115 mA. Actually it is still going down every 5 minutes and now it is 106 mA. Is it normal?

My avg Idle consumption is 23 mA. I don't remember how it was before I did all my steps I mentioned in this post.
Thanks in advance.

upd: it still goes down and now it is 86 for Avg current consumption and 20 mA for Avg Idle Consumption. Can a brightness level exert influence on consumption?

Last edited by Kroll; 2012-09-11 at 08:01.

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ south of France
Be careful:
Disable SmartSearch disable SmartSearch
So you won't be able anymore to use search function on your phone...
May you try QTweak to change SmartSearch priorities?

Last edited by cevenn; 2012-09-11 at 19:18.

But I do not use Search app so I do not need SmartSearch... or it search video and music for built-in players too?

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
But I do not use Search app so I do not need SmartSearch... or it search video and music for built-in players too?
No, that is done by the tracker, it is a different thing. Disabling smartsearch does not affect that.

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Austria
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
It does affect the file-upload (or attachment) dialog, e.g. when adding a file to an email or when uploading a file on the gdrive website. I chose to re-enable smartsearch because of that.

The Following User Says Thank You to N9uwu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 192 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ south of France
Or if you want to choose a song for a contact, our find an old message or a doc...

The Following User Says Thank You to cevenn For This Useful Post:
Thanks for answers, now I going to re-enable SmartSearch because I use it a few times a week.

Last edited by Kroll; 2012-09-12 at 16:23.