Hi a!!
Two new smartphones in the market
*Htc sensation
*samsung galaxy s2
Actually I wanted to buy a smartphone but I ammm confused within above two.....
and I would like to know what is the difference between g-sensor nd gyro senser nd one more thing I m a noob but htc sensation does not contains accelerometer so that means we cant play games like nfs shift with motion control
Any help would be apperacatedllllll

Thx in advance!

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
N900, obviously.

Was that a trick question?

Bro the thing is that I wanted to buy a new phone.....nd I m confused between above two,I m not selling N900 becauze I know if I am going to sell my N900,I m going to miss it lot,Actually I am missing lot of games and apps for that I wanted to buy an android smatphone with good graphics processing nd no lags.....

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
The resolution on the Sensation is better than the Galaxy S II, but the SAMOLED screen on the SGSII is that much clearer - my vote, go for the SGSII.

Asking this kind of question at a site like this is gonna illicit the "I LOVE THE N900!! IT'S PERFECTION!!!!!1" type of responses every time.

It ain't perfect. Nothing is.

The opposite of the stated opinion can be obtained from Eldar Murtazin, the most hated man on earth (at least for Nokians).

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Los Angeles
I heard the Sensation has a "death grip" problem similar to the Iphone 4's only worse.

Originally Posted by rishabsp View Post
Bro the thing is that I wanted to buy a new phone.....nd I m confused between above two,I m not selling N900 becauze I know if I am going to sell my N900,I m going to miss it lot,Actually I am missing lot of games and apps for that I wanted to buy an android smatphone with good graphics processing nd no lags.....
Well, if you don't want to sell the n900, have you thought about getting an iPod touch? (or iphone)

You may still that you will not get all of the apps that you wish for with android or as soon as other devices due to how their markets are divided for handsets and various operators. Plus the iphones are getting some of the better games as 'exclusives' such as Shadow Gaudian the epic citedal game which is a must see

Then you can just add nitDroid to your phone and have WIN:WIN:WIN combo

Tags
galaxy s 2, htc sensation