Hello I start this thread because I have a problem with my n9. My n9 fell down a few weeks ago and I cant turn on it. I thought the display was broken I change it for a new one but didnt helped.I tried to re-flash the fireware, finished without problems, but nothing. When Im trying to turn on, the LED at the bottom left corner starts blinking, but after 10 secs it stops.Is there any way to fix the phone?

Sounds like a battery problem. Same happens to me when I let the battery die completely.

I solved it by plugging the charger in (wall socket preferable), waiting until the blinking stops, unplugging, then plugging back in. Repeat until satisfied.

Although, due to the drop - it may have screwed the battery completely. If so, I don't really have a solution.

I think its not the battery because when i tried to re-flash with Flasher it shows then the battery level is over 80% and every 20-25 minutes the phone vibrate a short, its look like the phone is trying to turn on and the cameras LED blink once with red/orange color. And when its completly dark I see then the screen lights up for a second.

Last edited by jonger930; 2013-08-29 at 21:41.