Active Topics

Title says it all.

The phone itself is spotless. It seems like it's scratch proof anyway - looking at it, you wouldn't be able to tell that it's been used at all. It's been extremely well looked after, is in pristine condition, and was purchased direct from Google in the US on January 18. The phone lives up to all the hype, is updated to the latest firmware (giving it beautiful multi-touch support, among other things).

The web browser is faster than any other phone on the market, I've found. YouTube views everything in beautiful, high quality mode. Instant Messenger integration is fantastic. The camera works great too.

The phone comes with:
- The original box
- The wall charger (US)
- Micro-USB cable (this will charge the phone/transfer files from your computer)
- Android headphones with microphone and music controls
- Standard Battery (the phone itself has very good battery life, by the way)
- Standard 4GB micro SD card (can be expanded up to 32GB)

It doesn't come with the low-quality Android pouch that shipped with the phone (I misplaced it), though I never found myself needing it.

I live in Sydney. Feel free to ask me any questions about the phone.

Does anybody have an N900, in good condition, and wish they had a Nexus One? Let me know =).

Last edited by chritto; 2010-03-01 at 12:32.

And why would you want a N900 ?

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
If there's anyone looking to sell their N900, but doesn't want to do a straight-trade with the Nexus One.. perhaps I can purchase it for Chritto
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by chritto View Post
[...] i'm only selling it because i need the extra cash. [...]
does anybody have an n900, in good condition, and wish they had a nexus one? Let me know =).
???

Title says it all.

The phone itself is spotless. It seems like it's scratch proof anyway - looking at it, you wouldn't be able to tell that it's been used at all. It's been extremely well looked after, is in pristine condition, and was purchased direct from Google in the US on January 18. The phone lives up to all the hype, is updated to the latest firmware (giving it beautiful multi-touch support, among other things) and I'm only selling it because I need the extra cash.

The web browser is faster than any other phone on the market, I've found. YouTube views everything in beautiful, high quality mode. Instant Messenger integration is fantastic. The camera works great too.

The phone comes with:
- The original box
- The wall charger (US)
- Micro-USB cable (this will charge the phone/transfer files from your computer)
- Android headphones with microphone and music controls
- Standard Battery (the phone itself has very good battery life, by the way)
- Standard 4GB micro SD card (can be expanded up to 32GB)

It doesn't come with the low-quality Android pouch that shipped with the phone (I misplaced it), though I never found myself needing it.

I live in Sydney. Feel free to ask me any questions about the phone.

Does anybody have an N900, in good condition, and wish they had a Nexus One? Let me know =).
Please look at yur inbox ^^

Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
???
Edited out, I was about to sell it on eBay but changed my mind, instead copy-pasting in the description. Thanks for pointing that out.

Edited out, I was about to sell it on eBay but changed my mind, instead copy-pasting in the description. Thanks for pointing that out.
Hi,
I just sent PM,im living in Melbourne now,my N900 is in very good condition,only some very small scratch on screen,u only can see it when u look at very close...sms me if u feel really wanna trade.I left my no. to yur inbox
thanks

I'm still looking for someone from Sydney to do this trade with - if you're interested or have any questions, send me a message.

I can't seem to work out how to send a PM, but if its still available I'd like to swap. I'm in Sydney. n900swap@jarofworms.com

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
This sounds like a deal but I don't live in Sydney. We can do it like they do exchanging prisoners...lol.