Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 391 | Thanked: 908 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
For those of you who like pentesting.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip JM.zip (98.8 KB, 673 views)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Hi,

here is another one, portrait mode only. You have to check the checkbox (:

jm
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip JM2.zip (77.7 KB, 681 views)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Hi,

here are two other configs: a conky-like one and a tribute to letters.

Cheers,

jm
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Hi,

here is a polished version of the conky-like lockscreen; portrait and landscape mode.

To make it work, you should copy the contents - except the fonts - to /home/opt/qtlockscreen/ConkyLike folder.
The fonts (accent, champagne & limousines, ananda neptouch) should be copied to /usr/share/fonts. I use champagne & limousines as my system font, so in the config file I didn't name this font, you should do this if you would like qtlockscreen to use this font.

Details:
- Shows actual temperature, but sometimes it cannot handle the dot, so the results can be eg.: 388, 388., 38.8 (I use kernel-power, so the temperature comes from bq27200-0 module...). The command should be correct though...

- Battery: when charging, shows CHRG. When not charging, shows eg.: BAT 78.5%

- Shows actual cpu frequency.

The weather "widget":
- it works only when wireless is on, but the "widgets" will show the data when wifi is on or off, because the script pulls down the data and create a file from what qtlockscreen can show the data;

- wget should be installed;

- shows current condition only when wireless is on (no connection is required; I thought "hey, why would you turn on wifi if you do not want to connect to the internet...?");

- shows "Today" only if the system date matches the date it pulled from the weather file. Else it shows the date in the weather file. (Example: if the current date is 05 nov, and the weather file contains that date in the specific line, then it says "Today"; if it is 08 nov and you haven't connected to the internet since 05 Nov, it will show 11/5/2014).

- to make the weather "widget" work, you should make the WeatherInfo script (which is a bit modified version of a conky weather script that I found on the internet) executable and write the desired address to the end of the "address" line in the script (example: http://rss.accuweather.com/rss/livew...Y007|NEW-YORK; or http://rss.accuweather.com/rss/livew...P|JP007|TOKYO; or http://rss.accuweather.com/rss/livew...|GB007|LONDON; etc.).

Cheers,

jm

EDIT: I would appriciate some help as I can not make the "Calendar" "widget" to work (to display events); I tried to code it in the .ini file, but nothing works... Thanks.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip Conkylike.zip (435.9 KB, 688 views)

Last edited by justmemory; 2014-11-10 at 11:21.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Hi Zifis,

Were you able to find the file Zipper.zip?

Thanks again...

Originally Posted by pratapamn View Post
Hi Zifis,

Were you able to find the file Zipper.zip?

Thanks again...
Hi Zifis,

Any luck with this?

Thanks

Tags
play'n_share