Active Topics

Notices

kraker_abhy, check latest version and leave feedback.

Originally Posted by bill_klpd View Post
Well it happens when it is in landscape and then when I rotate the phone it goe... on portrait like that.
Only when hildon is under lockscreen?
One more idea... Can you make it to stay in the lock screen as long as you "play" with it instead of turning off after sometime(I am not sure if this happens, but it gives me the idea that it really does!).
But what when phone is in your pocket and you accidentally press powerbutton. Maybe if I add proximity sensor support.
By the way, how can we change the background image and the apps if we want?
As usually in /opt/nameoffapp/
Bar with apps is QuickBar.qml
You have e.g.
Code:
source: isHildon ? "file://usr/share/icons/hicolor/64x64/apps/terminal.png"
uiTools.runApp("osso-xterm")
change "osso-xterm" (/usr/share/application/hildon/osso-xterm.desktop) to something different

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elros34 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 76 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by elros34 View Post
Hi elros34, Thanks for your hard-work. I have figured below things with new version:

Working nicely:
1. Now pause button doesn't stop the song and it just pause which is nice.
2. Songs get paused when i remove headphone.
3. swiping and controlling media seems more smoother

Problems according to me:

1. Hiding back the bar with icons (if i don't want to launch any app) now requires double time swipe, it doesn't scroll down for the first time when i swipe (it was smooth in previous version)
2. First lock screen appearance after reboot shows half the screen in landscape with portrait long screen going out of display, no matter which orientation N900 is. which is very odd and also when i swipe away then it shows kind of app closing window of qmllockscreen.

My requests:
1. Like OMP, would you like to add control to media play that once i plug headphone back it should play song again if it was paused?
2. Did you planned to add notifications like other lockscreens or any other information on the empty space on the screen like weather or some other information from relevant applications?

The Following User Says Thank You to kraker_abhy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ India
With v0.3 display now blanks out in around 2-4 seconds even if i am interacting with lockscreen , can you make it not blank out when interacting with lockscreen? , also for next release can you implement notifications? Thnx.

Last edited by Sohil876; 2013-12-31 at 17:48.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sohil876 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kraker_abhy View Post
1. Like OMP, would you like to add control to media play that once i plug headphone back it should play song again if it was paused?
2. Did you planned to add notifications like other lockscreens or any other information on the empty space on the screen like weather or some other information from relevant applications?
1. I just forget about it.
2. For now I'm focus on bugs maybe later but I don't want to make new desktop with tons of widgets.

The Following User Says Thank You to elros34 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Sohil876 View Post
With v0.3 display now blanks out in around 2-4 seconds even if i am interacting with lockscreen , can you make it not blank out when interacting with lockscreen? , also for next release can you implement notifications? Thnx.
I have noticed that too but it isn't problem with qmllockscreen as i have checked, you are using timenow i guess, timenow is making screen blank out quicker, you can try with power button which is working nice for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to kraker_abhy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Sohil876 View Post
Try to restart phone. My lockscreen doesn't control this so it should be exactly like in earlier version. I guess it's systemui or mce job.

1. I just forget about it.
2. For now I'm focus on bugs maybe later but I don't want to make new desktop with tons of widgets.
1. You might add it in future version if that's ok.
2. Exactly i want neat look too, But there is enough space and i would love if you add just one item, most probably missed call notification in future but it should not be slow cos now it is just awesome (I don't think text or mail notification is much required).

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ India
Originally Posted by kraker_abhy View Post
I have noticed that too but it isn't problem with qmllockscreen as i have checked, you are using timenow i guess, timenow is making screen blank out quicker, you can try with power button which is working nice for me.
Yes youre right its because of timenow, i think ill revert to v0.10 again.

Try to restart phone. My lockscreen doesn't control this so it should be exactly like in earlier version. I guess it's systemui or mce job.
Yes sorry it was because of timenow.

A bit OT here, but you can adjust the time that timenow displays the lockscreen on proximity sensor uncover, just search the timenow thread. I think the conf file is either on MyDocs/.timenow or /opt/timenow.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kossuth For This Useful Post:

As usually in /opt/nameoffapp/
Bar with apps is QuickBar.qml
You have e.g.
Code:
source: isHildon ? "file://usr/share/icons/hicolor/64x64/apps/terminal.png"
uiTools.runApp("osso-xterm")
change "osso-xterm" (/usr/share/application/hildon/osso-xterm.desktop) to something different
I tried to add one more app for myself on the bar with icons. I just added one more item in QuickBar.qml but it didn't showed up on lockscreen. Is there any other place where i need to list it?

Also is there any chance that it can be unlocked throught right and left swipe too?

Tags
lockscreen