Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by henry91 View Post
@Schturman, out of sudden my phone's picture will not refresh on newest picture I save into my phone. I do know there's a known issue of the tracker so I read through each thread regarding this case.
Funny thing is, my videos, DCIM's, documents and others are still working fine! A new video was uploaded into my phone and I can see it refreshes, same goes to taken a new picture.
I tried restoring the tracker into default and the problem still occurs.
Appreciate your reply and guide on what to do next, I tried almost every way, the only thing I do not want to do is reset my tracker because I don't want to lose any data.
Check /home/user/.config/user-dirs.dirs and see if everything is fine there or not...

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Wales, UK
Originally Posted by upp View Post
Not sure, but do you have a bigger keyboard downloaded?
Would love to get a bigger keyboard iPhone like looking..
I know have that keyboard in the image I posted it is great!

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Check /home/user/.config/user-dirs.dirs and see if everything is fine there or not...
Hi thedead1440, I did searched on a thread of a kid which you and AMD guided him :P at first the output are all MyDocs, then I saw a .deb file created by -don't-remember-who-, running it and all back to normal *eg. Pictures = /home/user/MyDocs/Pictures*
but then, its still the same :/

Hi thedead1440, I did searched on a thread of a kid which you and AMD guided him :P at first the output are all MyDocs, then I saw a .deb file created by -don't-remember-who-, running it and all back to normal *eg. Pictures = /home/user/MyDocs/Pictures*
but then, its still the same :/
So now you have to remove the pictures from your device and re-add them after a reboot...

P.S. wook_sf created the .deb and the kid being guided was AMD if you see one of the epic threads

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
So now you have to remove the pictures from your device and re-add them after a reboot...

P.S. wook_sf created the .deb and the kid being guided was AMD if you see one of the epic threads
ah yes, the epic thread.. Arie, you and wook.. poor AMD I'ma try it now, update you again

EDIT 1: AND IT WORKS, THANK YOU THEDEAD1440! I could had be named thedead2012 through really dying for that, lots of my favorite pictures are there and I switch backgrounds quite often. Is there any thread to actually teach them on this tracker problem?

Last edited by henry91; 2012-11-22 at 15:12.

EDIT 1: AND IT WORKS, THANK YOU THEDEAD1440! I could had be named thedead2012 through really dying for that, lots of my favorite pictures are there and I switch backgrounds quite often. Is there any thread to actually teach them on this tracker problem?
No probs; glad it works

What do you mean by a thread to "teach them on this tracker problem"? Do you mean a sticky kind of dedicated thread? Unfortunately no...I did request once for mods to put a thread by sts1976 as sticky so that everyone could add their work-arounds for tracker issues but no luck

No probs; glad it works

What do you mean by a thread to "teach them on this tracker problem"? Do you mean a sticky kind of dedicated thread? Unfortunately no...I did request once for mods to put a thread by sts1976 as sticky so that everyone could add their work-arounds for tracker issues but no luck
yes sticky I mean, sorry english ain't that good it does seems like a lot of people facing problems with tracker and @Schturman's tweak P for tracker doesn't work for me, I tried restoring it and the directory are still /home. Just a question regarding this tracker issue, is everyone you encountered and guided them solve their problem just like me? or they rebuilt them by tracker-control?

yes sticky I mean, sorry english ain't that good it does seems like a lot of people facing problems with tracker and @Schturman's tweak P for tracker doesn't work for me, I tried restoring it and the directory are still /home. Just a question regarding this tracker issue, is everyone you encountered and guided them solve their problem just like me? or they rebuilt them by tracker-control?
Some people solved via tracker-reset while others managed to solve it without a reset (i.e. me )...Most of the time impatient people reset their tracker...

Its similar situation when they have any other problem on their phone they flash instead of trying to fix it...I always believe if you just flash you don't learn and you get p*ssed with your device faster...

I think for tracker i'll just do a wiki article once wiki is up...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Some people solved via tracker-reset while others managed to solve it without a reset (i.e. me )...Most of the time impatient people reset their tracker...

Its similar situation when they have any other problem on their phone they flash instead of trying to fix it...I always believe if you just flash you don't learn and you get p*ssed with your device faster...

I think for tracker i'll just do a wiki article once wiki is up...
I would rather learn to fix it with patience since my work uses most Linux OS as a server so its better for me to learn these too

Originally Posted by DS McGuire View Post
I know have that keyboard in the image I posted it is great!
Not sure I understand, is it a bigger keyboard??
Is it a Tweak ? Where to download it ?

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh