Posts: 196 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Near St. Albans UK
Hi All

Its been nearly two years since I have used my N9 and its been sitting in my draw all boxed up for a while now. So thinking to sell it on if the offer is right.

Some details

Purchased via an online seller from Denmark back around launch day. I had it in a rubber case pretty much the whole time but this still ruined the matt black finish.

So after lots of reading I decided to change the housing. Had no issues doing this other than my screen being an early edition. This is flatter than the later version which is more curved, so within the white housing it wasn't entirely flush.

Because of this I bought another screen this being more curvy. This sorted the issue out.

After I had stopped using it I decided to restore and keep the phone in mint condition so bought a black housing and refitted.

Its basically as new. I haven't even removed the plastic around the housing.

So in spares also selling here I have the Original black housing, the white housing, original screen, in perfect working order.

I have a brand new blue and black rubber case and the black one that came with it.

I have the euro charger and headphones too

Any interest then please get in touch

Here's a onedrive link to more plus full res images

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...hint=folder%2c

Graham
Attached Images

Last edited by Grazy; 2015-05-16 at 18:08.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grazy For This Useful Post:
How much is it brother?

The Following User Says Thank You to UBUNTUSCOFIELD For This Useful Post:
for the phone and box etc. I would be happy to take £150 but any less and its not worth it for me.

If I sell the phone then spares are up for grabs separately although I would be willing to bundle.

the only item of value I guess is going to be the screen which was removed from the original.

Hello Grazy,
don't know if you still have the bundle for sale. I've sent a PM

thanks to all who messaged me but this is now sold!

Tags
nokia n9, selling n9