I am one of the ones that didnt realize how important my N900 was until the charger port broke mid travel. So I am typing phoneless until I get a standalone charger, mine repaired or a new phone. Made me ponder as well as look up the newest release date....

How many of you are going to jump on that N8?

Its an interesting phone for me, I can give no good reason to have another nokia but I can't stop buying them.
the N8 looks interesting so maybe ill have a look when its in shops but I cant replace the n900 with such a ordinary phone (anyway the n9 is the one to look out for)
When I'm done with this phone (which will probably be around xmas) I just hope nokia release another phone as good as this.

not me..............

Im going to get it the phones i use now is the N900 and N86 so im going to sell or trade in my n86.

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
if the n8 got a qwerty keyboard i'll get one

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

The Following User Says Thank You to gabby131 For This Useful Post:
i am probably gonna get one, just to play with at least. the beauty of unlocked devices, swapping sim cards.

i also wanna get a nokia 3720 for on the boat. right now i just take my n900 in a ziploc bag

i dont forsee any manufactyrer coming out with 12mp linux based waterproof phone ths year, so until then i will probably have to sw sims

The Following User Says Thank You to quipper8 For This Useful Post:
the only thing i am worried about with n8, as many here, is virtual keyboard. and even videos i have seen show only a t9 dialpad in portrait.

Rather wait for th n9, I must say the n8 has grown on me the more I see it.

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Essex, UK
Originally Posted by quipper8 View Post
i dont forsee any manufactyrer coming out with 12mp linux based waterproof phone ths year, so until then i will probably have to sw sims
Quipper, not to be a troll, but name me a waterproof phone..?
n8 is based on symbian, I am going to wait for the n9. I will not go back to symbian. Ever.

Last edited by 6sicSIX; 2010-08-15 at 12:58.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 6sicSIX For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
my mom? my sister? not me. F*ck symbian.

The Following User Says Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post: