Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
I can't remember what i did , but this morning my N9's battery percentage was %0.When i go settings > device > battery , it shows %0 and billboard application can't receive battery status.It shows blank on standby screen.

I've deleted all my extra toggles (i was using unrestricted coderus toggles) but still have this issue.

I can't download any app because store says that my battery status isn't enough.Can anybody help me ?

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
I believe if you search a bit.. You'd find the solution. However, please switch to blanco theme first immediately then tell me what u see.

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

I searched but couldn't find any solution.I'm already using blanco , nothing changed.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Now, turn off your phone and keep it off for 30 minutes but in charger. Then turn it on. If it doesn't work, connect your phone to the PC/Mac and charge it via Command Prompt while flashing..

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

I couldn't fix it , so i flashed.Now it works

The Following User Says Thank You to trayhoper For This Useful Post:
Looks like you had a problem with bme . My N9 is very annoying when it shuts down because of low battery . I have ICS so I know after that "press vol up to boot another os" message , the nokia logo should show up but it doesnt , and I need to boot on nitdroid then reboot or keep it off while charging a while .

The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoss91 For This Useful Post:
I had this problem after i installed nitdroid, so i just emty my battery til my phone swithched off itself, then i charged the phone overnight and then was okay!

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Stuttgart/Germany
I've also had this problem after replacing a battery. I couldn't find a package called "advanced-power", mentioned here. Reinstalling "battery-icon" didn't help.
After long trials of reboots (and auto-off because of apparently empty battery), here's what helped: I tried to reflash the zImage.pr13 openmode kernel, but flasher complained: "battery status to low, charging.. 2%.." - then I knew it was charging at all. I aborted flasher before it reached the needed 11%.
Then I bootet again, and the battery symbol didn't show 0% like all the time, with or w/o charger, it showed the charging animation (with charger) again. Then I did "apt-get install --reinstall battery-icon", and after restart that service, it showed 4%

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lazart For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
You need to flash, but you can flash kernel only, and your battery will get normal status.

Lets revive this topic because of me! (sorry). Can you guys help me how can I fix this issue? The battery had died but I revived it and now it shows 0%. I'm in a place where the only source of A/C power comes from my car (summer cottage). How can I revive the battery info in a place where I can't use a pc?

Edit: I typed this with my N9 in a hurry so apologises for that!