Notices

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
If fcam drivers will be available, most certainly. But unfortunately I doubt they will be.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

First of all, thanks for the great work.

Then, I've Nokia N9 (Black 16GB). I'm tired of trying this app. Installed all versions 0.0.4, 0.0.8, 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 even 1.0.7 on my device but none of them worked me. It installs successfully but doesn't execute. What's the issue?

Please! Help...

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by DLegion View Post
First of all, thanks for the great work.

Then, I've Nokia N9 (Black 16GB). I'm tired of trying this app. Installed all versions 0.0.4, 0.0.8, 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 even 1.0.7 on my device but none of them worked me. It installs successfully but doesn't execute. What's the issue?

Please! Help...
Do you have developer mode enabled?

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
Do you have developer mode enabled?
I did it myself...
Just rebooted my cell from shell and it's okay now...

Hello! I was looking for the sources of fcam for the N9, but i didn't find any. Someone knows where i can download them? Thanks

Is it me or rawcam will take >10s between hitting the button and making photos of very bright objects (e.g. at a clear midday)?

Originally Posted by L29Ah View Post
Is it me or rawcam will take >10s between hitting the button and making photos of very bright objects (e.g. at a clear midday)?
Congratulation for sticking to the N9 until today

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Poland
Originally Posted by ThePolo View Post
Congratulation for sticking to the N9 until today
Haha, there are more of us here.

Originally Posted by L29Ah View Post
it takes a few seconds in my case, especially at high ISO. try to cover the proximity sensor with your finger.

Actually i'm on N900.

Originally Posted by prosper View Post
it takes a few seconds in my case, especially at high ISO. try to cover the proximity sensor with your finger.
Didn't change a thing.

Try aiming closely at your lamp and making a photo in the auto mode after your exposure goes down to 1/hundreds. It won't produce the shot until you move your camera away from the light source or something.