Active Topics

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Sep 2013 @ india
Hi guys . I need serious help regarding n9.
I own a Nokia n9 brought in Finland ..
Recently my n9 went dead. They said its the screen. I replaced it. Still it wouldn't on. Then they said its the power button. I replacedthe whole case with the help of 2 friends here thanks for their help.
Now still it wouldn't on. Now they said its the battery. I arranged a battery . Still no use. I tried my n9 battery in Nokia Lumia 800 it was still in working condition. All views are welcome. I badly need my n9 back. Please help .

The Following User Says Thank You to jeff7867 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
You were better off getting a new/used N9 instead of replacing every bit of it

It could be that something is wrong with the mainboard, which leads in the most scenarios to a dead device...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
I tried but I don't get any used n9 in India. That's why trying desperately to replace it in all ways possible . Any other suggestion

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
Originally Posted by jeff7867 View Post
I tried but I don't get any used n9 in India. That's why trying desperately to replace it in all ways possible . Any other suggestion
One nokia n9 was available on eBay india some days ago, but now it's gone. I think eBay is the only place where you can find one. Olx and other websites are waste of time.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
i am willing to pay for a nokia n9 if it s avaialble here ina working condition. os doesnt matter ...

Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
I have an 16GB cyan Nokia N9 in good working condition with a lot of accesoires which i can sell you. I want 60,- EUR for the whole package + shipping.

Nokia N9 Cyan (New case)
Spare battery
Magenta case
Box with charger, headset, cable
2x pouches

Latest Meego Harmattan + Sailfish installed. All new repos installed, old non-working disabled.
Working just fine.

The Following User Says Thank You to explit For This Useful Post: