Should do the trick.

Originally Posted by ToJa92 View Post
Code:
root
apt-get remove <package name>
Should do the trick.
but i want to delete my catolouge
coz my rootfs memory 0 bytes
so wht command i have to put thr can u tell me????

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Go:

* System
* Appmanager
* Context menu on the top choose catalogues
* Choose edit or something like that
* Disable what you want disabled

dude i m already do that but when i m disable it and tap on save than that also enable it's self that's y i want to do that thing by terminal

Eh, no need to 'dude' me, mate, especially not in bold-type... I can read perfectly well, thank you, and my name can be found right above the post... Also, state more clear in your OP what it is exactly you want to get done. We can't read minds here, or at least, I can't.

Nevertheless

vi /etc/apt/sources.list.d/hildon-application-manager.list

If you have trouble editing this or working with vi, I'd advise you to download Midnight Commander, fire it up and start editing it from there. Some people find vi impossible to work with.

Last edited by anthonie; 2010-07-18 at 14:33. Reason: Additional info about Midnight Commander

Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
Eh, no need to 'dude' me, mate, especially not in bold-type... I can read perfectly well, thank you, and my name can be found right above the post... Also, state more clear in your OP what it is exactly you want to get done. We can't read minds here, or at least, I can't.

Nevertheless

vi /etc/apt/sources.list.d/hildon-application-manager.list

If you have trouble editing this or working with vi, I'd advise you to download Midnight Commander, fire it up and start editing it from there. Some people find vi impossible to work with.
i m not able to install or uninstall any application
and when i m trype apt-get remove <app name> than dpkg error coming on screen and i have 0% knowledge abt terminal cammand

So, how about sharing the error message with us? It might tell someone here what is going on, but you'll need to get the messages across or you won't be able to find any help here.

Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
So, how about sharing the error message with us? It might tell someone here what is going on, but you'll need to get the messages across or you won't be able to find any help here.

E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg - - configure -a to correct the problem
now what can i do for this??

dpkg --configure -a is the command to fix a interrupted install, indeed. I assume you have already tried it and I assume it did not work. Let me guess before asking... Lack of free space perhaps?

So, you uninstall some of the apps you have installed and don't need and then try again.