Posts: 313 | Thanked: 247 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
I only have two list files: sources and sources.d. The first one only contains itself and the second one only has osa.list with the aegis one. So... how do I add the # in front of osa.list...? Sorry, never did any linux coding Tried to look online, but it doesn't really apply to harmattan code i think
Do you've /etc/apt/sources.list (not sources.list.d) file ?. If yes, post the contents.

The Following User Says Thank You to dsawhney For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dsawhney View Post
Do you've /etc/apt/sources.list (not sources.list.d) file ?. If yes, post the contents.
I did but there was nothing in it I think. Doing a "ls" on it only showed the file itself.
I gave up... I actually did both reset, the settings restore and the device clear, and it still showed me Update Failed after clearing everything...
I thought I go resolved this but I guess not, lol. Now I got no other choice but to completely flash it :s

Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
I did but there was nothing in it I think. Doing a "ls" on it only showed the file itself.
I gave up... I actually did both reset, the settings restore and the device clear, and it still showed me Update Failed after clearing everything...
I thought I go resolved this but I guess not, lol. Now I got no other choice but to completely flash it :s
I had similiar problem like you. See sources.list using cat sources.list I have deb http://harmattan.nokia blablabla and it looked like the repo was down, because apt-get upgrade gave me several errors, and after I comment it (adding # in front of the deb), apt-get upgrade worked. So, I tried to update the device again and it worked .

The Following User Says Thank You to xaver For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
Where is the swoosh? I want the swoosh! I tried many times closing apps and I don't have the swoosh. I want the swoosh. My girlfriend is going to dump me if I don't get the swoosh. How do I get it?
settings>Sounds and vibration>Touch screen tones level 3>swipe down.
theres the swoosh

I just wanted to talk dsawhney, xaver, and all that tried to help me resolve my issue. I ended up flashing the whole device straight to PR1.2 and everything is up-to-date now. But still, many thanks for trying to help me avoid doing that, lol. At least I gain a little performance boost with a fresh start

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ germany
hey guys,

what determines if I already received an update or not? i've got a 059L598 (Australia) and it is still not here. :-(

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by wirwe View Post
hey guys,

what determines if I already received an update or not? i've got a 059L598 (Australia) and it is still not here. :-(
Wirwe,

Do you have Skype and Gtalk in your phone?

Here in Portugal, PR1.2 is still not available. My N9 is an unlocked 64GB version and still no update, which is a bit disappointing. Nokia Portuguese support website reports that v30.2012 is the latest firmware but nobody got it, so they should either release it or correct the website information.

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
Originally Posted by wirwe View Post
hey guys,

No, that region code doesn't have it. I have the same as yourself (Australian country variant), and navifirm shows no release.

Hi all,

I'm still waiting as well. I switched my phone to developer mode just to see this would help, but no luck. Anyway, I have the black 16gb model 059L698 ... any idea which region this is from?

waiting patiently ... but losing it slowly