Active Topics

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ LONDON s/east
Hi there people.

I have a real annoying problem, hope someone can help.

Problem in a nut-shell is my N900 gives me message "NO CONNECTIONS AVAILABLE" each time i try to connect to any wifi network even my 3 Network.

I have tried flashing and updating the software. Tried deleting and creating new connections.
Nothing i have tried over the last few days have worked.
I have searched for anything remotely linked to this problem and not found and answers so would be grateful for any help with this problem

P.s i am not a techy so have limited knowledge on how to do X terminal and such commands so some basic info would be really appreciated.

Cheers

JJ

The Following User Says Thank You to JOHNJAY For This Useful Post:
i get it too. on all three of my n900s. maybe its a 3 network thing. seems harmless enough.

Hi Crail

I also have 3 N900's as i luv this phone so much i wanted to have some as backups in case some go funny on me
I only have the connection problems one 1 of them which i started using as the usb connection socket came loose on 1st one.
Now using 3rd one but would like answers to why i get "No connections available" so i can get my 2nd one working.
Id be grateful if u find and solution to give me a shout

JJ

i think mine started doing it when i updated to the latest firmware. (not sure but it was a while back)

Oh ok
Doubt it is anything to do with that if im honest as i have the latest firmware on my other ones and have had no problems.
Got to be something else