Posts: 182 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
wvh can't you just cancel your order and go to a DNA shop and buy a Jolla?
Probably they ard sold out.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
My device finally shows up on Fedex tracking - 23/12 estimated delivery... Bad news? I "might" have to wait for the LE TOH to arrive before I can Fedex the device (and the LE TOH) to myself

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Perth, Australia

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mattaustin For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Ah! So that is the reason why we had to wait so long!!
hahhahah really made my day already

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
wvh can't you just cancel your order and go to a DNA shop and buy a Jolla?
Would you want to do that if you'd pre-paid 100€?

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
My Jolla left the FedEx facility. Estimated delivery: tuesday. Yay

Originally Posted by caprico View Post
Doesn't look different to me. I feel I had so much patience with Jolla, but I'm close to say "it's enough". It's just depressing when EVERYONE get's their device, except for us non-EU countries. There never was a mention that we would be treat differently and now we're really "The Last Ones".
It's not quite true that it's everyone - my order to the UK, 3500, hasn't moved and no information has been received by FedEx. Whereas, in the past couple of pages, users here have reported that their orders 4000+ to Netherlands and Turkey are showing up on the FedEx system and will hopefully be delivered in time for Xmas. I've no idea why they skipped past mine, I presume others have been skipped over in the same fashion.

Most companies would fulfill their orders in a first come first served manner, but Jolla are 'unlike' after all.. hmmph

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHahahahahAhaHAHA h i can't stop laughinggggggggg hahahaha. sorry for being off topic guys. ahahaah

Originally Posted by olympus View Post
My Jolla left the FedEx facility. Estimated delivery: tuesday. Yay
Times like these I wish 24 December wasn't a bank holiday in Slovakia . On all other occasions though, it's cool to have a day off. But just this one particular day... oh well... Gotta wait till 27th.

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 238 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by wvh View Post
I live in Finland and I don't have my Jolla yet. It's ironical newspapers and bus stops show large DNA/Jolla commercials that claim direct availability.

I did get my hat on Thursday though.

I understand nobody likes waiting, but people need to get some perspective here. There's a world full of war, hunger, disease and death – surely all that drama over a phone that arrives a few days later than desired is unnecessary?
Same thoughts and situation. It comes when it comes. Though post offices are open during this weekend plus Monday, so there is still change to get it before Xmas. That would be nice, but not end of the world if it will not happen.