Active Topics

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ россия
I replaced that with the connection charging tweetian is not automatically closed and if the phone is not charging then the program closes after about 15-30 seconds.

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Valencia, Venezuela
Hi, i have a problem in timeline: timestamps of recent "tweets" always shows me 14 to 15 mins as newer. Is a bug?

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Massachusetts
Hmm, it seems Tweetian is still working N900. I might have to try this when I get home. I miss tweeting from my N900.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
Name:  screenshot00.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  24.5 KB

i am facing this red box icons issue. is there a way to solve it? Its Array theme and Humanity Icons pack..

Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by BlazingBird View Post
Attachment 37258

i am facing this red box icons issue. is there a way to solve it? Its Array theme and Humanity Icons pack..
They missing needed icons. Read the first post. If meegothemefix does not help you, it is incompatible with your theme. Revert to default.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
They missing needed icons. Read the first post. If meegothemefix does not help you, it is incompatible with your theme. Revert to default.
Done and fixed. Thanks alot.. Its an awesome twitter app. I wish there were more apps like this.

Tags
awesome, awesomeness, n900 apps, social, twitter