Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Elgar is so fabulous though. It'z like everything wot he says comes true.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
Elgar is so fabulous though. It'z like everything wot he says comes true.
Really!

btw when eldar said Nokia was talking to Microsoft there was already articles on the net about them talking to Microsoft and google, its not hard to say something is happening when there's already rumours out there about it.

Last edited by NvyUs; 2011-02-20 at 23:44.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by cincibluer6 View Post
I think I'm done buying Nokia now anyway. I have been a fan for over a decade but once you start selling gimped MS products...you've lost me. I think Symbian is worlds ahead of WP7, and that's saying something.

Goodbye Nokia. It was fun while it lasted but now I guess I gotta find a new phone manufacturer.
I would recommending Samsung Galaxy S2
Too bad Nokia chosen to give its soul to the devil But hey I'm not buying Nokia anymore. Whether it's an N9 or N10. The N900 is my last Nokia and I'm keeping it until it died and will turn it into thing for decorating my wall when it died

Back on topic,
I think it is still very possible that his prediction may turn out right. As we all seeing right now that Nokia is slowly moving toward MS and Nokia is getting weak by days. So not before long until MS start buying Nokia outright when Nokia becoming weaker from the Trojans.Elop as the head of the CEO.

Last edited by maxximuscool; 2011-02-21 at 01:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
So, what we gonna call it then?

Microsokia; Nokisoft or Trojanphone?

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
All these threads are so disheartening. I liked Nokia phones and have been using them since my first phone in 1997. I hope my N900 last another 3 years at least (hardware and software). I don't quite like HTC and Samsung, so looks like I've got no other choice except (iPhone? or some Android) if the N900 fails sooner than later.

Last edited by Joseph.skb; 2011-02-20 at 23:53.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
So, what we gonna call it then?

Microsokia; Nokisoft or Trojanphone?
Microsoft. They don't tend to rebrand for anybody.

I'm just waiting on Finland to revolt.

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
Really!

btw when eldar said Nokia was talking to Microsoft there was already articles on the net about them talking to Microsoft and google, its not hard to say something is happening when there's already rumours out there about it.
Nah, I was being sarcastic.

But had I been truthful in my post, I would have definitely been pwned by whatever words were in your post, I'm sure.

Last edited by JamesBond@ge; 2011-02-21 at 12:32.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
I think the group of mischievous kids that's been feeding all these 'leaks' to Eldar have been trying to make the claims ever more outlandish for the lulz... and every single time the world surprises them because what Eldar says becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
Only reason he can predict two years ahead and get credit for saying things is b/c everyone will of forgot by the time the dates come round, just like what happens on Wall street and London.
See also: cold reading.

i think he got it wrong. In 2013, Nokia will buy over Microsoft. LOL!!!!!!!!!

common guys, this stuff isn't even worth ranting over.

Tags
bada rox, bada rulez