Notices

Just wanted to share a super themes website I found.

http://n9style.ru/theme

I purchased one and mailed the developer who was kind enough to mail back the deb file.
All of you can do so. Entire site is in russian but they use paypal. His mail id is linkinek at mail dot ru. Here is a screenshot of the theme I super like.
Attached Images

Last edited by Chai; 2013-01-10 at 22:24.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chai For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Super duper Internet Explorer icon, indeed, ftw!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Please change the link to http://n9style.ru/theme/83

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linkinek For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Linkinek View Post
Please change the link to http://n9style.ru/theme/83
Ok thanks. I have changed the url to general page which shows all your wonderful themes. People can select any theme they want there. Including the white one.

I see that you have created more themes. Thank you so much. Another purchase coming up

Originally Posted by Chai View Post
Ok thanks. I have changed the url to general page which shows all your wonderful themes. People can select any theme they want there. Including the white one.

I see that you have created more themes. Thank you so much. Another purchase coming up
Think, think Poor students need to eat: D

The Following User Says Thank You to Linkinek For This Useful Post:
Yeah sure you deserve it man. I just bought Pushy theme. Wowww you automated all the buying options. Fantastic.
Now to find a way to replace black color default background for this otherwise superb theme

Originally Posted by Chai View Post
Yeah sure you deserve it man. I just bought Pushy theme. Wowww you automated all the buying options. Fantastic.
Now to find a way to replace black color default background for this otherwise superb theme
Thank you very much I will do more A background can change through Home Screen Settings Just like all the background

The Following User Says Thank You to Linkinek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
Just one thing, Iloved the white original theme you've shown, but the folder icon is terrible?

Is there any chance you could make it at least a squircle like the other icons?

Originally Posted by optimaxxx View Post
Just one thing, Iloved the white original theme you've shown, but the folder icon is terrible?

Is there any chance you could make it at least a squircle like the other icons?
Make it round?

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
I am sorry but in my opinion it's pointless to buy a theme for the N9.. It's not hard to make your own..

Having said that.. I still very much appreciate what the author has done and gj to him because they look good.