Active Topics

Notices

i paid 600 usa dollars for n900! so yes i demand a final fantasy theme a final fantasy 13 one please linux gods! i submit my will 2 u i am at ur mercy

Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
I hereby order Gavin to make an FFXIII theme for the Nokia N900.

OR he can go to google.com click on 'images' and then search "ff xiii wallpaper" and then save one onto his device.
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

Originally Posted by cashclientel View Post
I hereby order Gavin to make an FFXIII theme for the Nokia N900.

OR he can go to google.com click on 'images' and then search "ff xiii wallpaper" and then save one onto his device.
but where is the fun in that. i want a native theme with cg font. i love final fantasy 13. i am not sure i would be able to make a theme? i read the guide and i am not sure what to do. any advice would be great rite now.

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Originally Posted by Nitchers View Post
What about the untalented members ffs we are people too lol.
**Looks up**

Did someone call me?

ok thanks i demand that i will make my own theme. wish me luck

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
i paid 600 usa dollars for n900! so yes i demand a final fantasy theme a final fantasy 13 one please linux gods! i submit my will 2 u i am at ur mercy
I'm sorry Gavin but I didn't get my share of the $600 I understand that you want a Final Fantasy 13 Theme. If you feel you deserve one due to the cost of the phone I am sorry you are mistaken the Final Fantasy 13 theme is extra but if you will send the proper payment to my Paypal I will make sure that it gets created and you get a copy.

Theme Makers have to eat you know.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Hi, I'm new here :P I'm really excited about my N900 which will arrive very soon. After looking through this site a bit I realized I can learn alot. I'm planning to make my own theme aswell. Ofcourse I could ask for a theme, but making it myself will not only provide me with a theme of my own liking, but also with some experience with the device itself =D

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
i paid about 20gbp for mine (plus monthly contract) so i demand all the talented and near-genius maemo devs come round my house and personally code whatever program i can imagine at the time, and so the non-talented guys dont feel left out you can come make tea! hey this demand post is great most people would tell us where to go stick our demands! :P

demand you learn some manners especially towards other people.....

Originally Posted by cashclientel View Post
This is how to do it.
thanx. ;o)

but look which one is getting the most attention................... /

Tags
fremantle, i demand a tag, theme request, worst thread ever, yes master