Active Topics

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 348 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Fargo, North Dakota, USA
you don't need to use the store to get stands for your contest. email me at **

Last edited by fake; 2010-08-22 at 18:27.

/me peeks in with a modest sized wad of cash burning a stand sized hole in his pocket

I'll have the store open by tonight with a very limited number of stands. It will take me a week or two to produce another batch.

Everyone who said they were interested will get an email or PM. I am very sorry about the delay, many aspects of my new living situation were totally out of my control.

The Following User Says Thank You to fake For This Useful Post:
Posts: 278 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Norwich, UK
Heya fake, hope your move's all sorted.
I've been pretty much out of this thread for 50 pages or so (got two stands from you when you first started selling them) but when the store opens again tonight will it be password protected only for people who've already expressed an interest, or will there be any stands available for general purchase?
If the former, could I please add my name down for one of your $25 packs as and when theyre next available, the girlfriend managed to break my original acrylic stand *cry* so could use at least one replacement!

The Following User Says Thank You to nidO For This Useful Post:
The store will be open for general purchasing. There will be a limited number of acrylic stands.

I will not be able to manufacture more acrylic stands for a while (due to air filtration issues), but I will be able to make more wooden stands. I am starting that batch as we speak.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Dalton, GA.-30720. USA
Hi Fake. Please count me in for one of the $25 packages. I really need some stands PLEASE ! . PM me your paypal address so i can send the payment asap or tell me how can i pay. I will do so inmediately. THANKS really appreciatted.

The Following User Says Thank You to ganglet For This Useful Post:
Thanks for your interest.

I will only have a limited number of acrylic stands on sale at first. When I'm done prepping the store tonight, I'll know how many, if any, $25 packages there will be. You'll be among the first to know.

It will take me just a bit longer to ramp up production, mostly because I can no longer cut acrylic at home.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Dalton, GA.-30720. USA
Thanks a lot. I really appreciatted your efforts and your product. BIG THANKS

The Following User Says Thank You to ganglet For This Useful Post:
OK, I've gone through my stock. I am going to sell everything I have in one go, and attempt to get another batch done this coming weekend.

I have 13 acrylic stands, 13 envelopes, and 13 wooden stands, and 13 stylii. The easiest and best way for me to sell this stock is to sell it as the $25 set.

So the store is now stocked with $25 sets. These sets include 1 stylus, 1 black acrylic stand, and one wooden stand. This price includes worldwide shipping. All orders will ship on or before Wednesday the 25th.

ORDER YOUR SET HERE.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fake For This Useful Post:
I went through this thread and PM'ed everyone who asked to be notified. Some members were not accepting PMs, unfortunately there is nothing I could do for them. Apologies!

I'll have the store running normally very soon.

Tags
accessory, acrylic, awesome!, complex pricing structure, holder, inexpensive, n900, n900 stand, stand, stay in school!!!, wood