Posts: 162 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ poor Slovenia
I've just got My JOLLA.
Charging....
I'll close and seal box to reopen it on christmas

I'm leaving this thread, see You in all other threads

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to matimilko For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lupastro View Post
@all who already got their jolla:

How much did it take from the change to "In Picking" since the parcel was trackable via FedEx?

Which number did you use? Order#? Or the Order_id that was to be seen in the URL?

Thanks!!
For me it took ~20h for the parcel to be trackable via the reference number - I used the order # (enter without the #) to track.

The Following User Says Thank You to 243kof For This Useful Post:
My order 2849 has been in picking for 48 hours now. No mail, no tracking number, no hit on FedEx site

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Åland Islands, Finland
I think that you should have your phones by X-mas if you live in Italy and Germany.

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
I think Jolla will just do a massive last shipment at the end of today for the rest of the Europe. So I doubt many of us will get a status change until late today.

Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
I think that they should really give it a push today and get to FedEx as many devices as humanly possible - if it gets into the next week serious delays, misplaced packages and so on can easily occur as it always happens during that time of the year.

Then, even through no direct fault of their own (it's postal and courier services that end up in a real mess), Jolla possibly won't be able to live up to the 3-4 weeks delivery promise.

Originally Posted by zwer View Post
I think that they should really give it a push today and get to FedEx as many devices as humanly possible - if it gets into the next week serious delays, misplaced packages and so on can easily occur as it always happens during that time of the year.

Then, even through no direct fault of their own (it's postal and courier services that end up in a real mess), Jolla possibly won't be able to live up to the 3-4 weeks delivery promise.
If they send the phones off by today people will get them by Monday

Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
If they send the phones off by today people will get them by Monday
far too definitive a comment.

Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post
far too definitive a comment.
if a parcel is sent off on Dec 20th from Filand, Helsinki it arrives to it's destination in uk on 23rd. I did a quote check on FedEx site.

still too definitive a comment, you said people will get them, we arent just talking about the UK, zwer is in Serbia for example, plus, there have been several examples of the route going 'round the houses' so to speak, via different countries and taking far longer than the *ideal* quoted times mentioned by the courier, of course they are going to show optimal lead times.

we are talking about in practice, thats why i say the comment is too definitive, i also know that phones have shipped very quickly, but some have not, if all had, i could understand your optimism.

i will soon be able to let you know, if you are correct in all instances about shipment to the UK, as mine falls into that category and went into picking two days ago, thus in reality should have shipped.