I've been wondering what happen to T-zones "true" unlimited web data when T-mobile is merged into AT&T. Will AT&T "accepts" this grandfather feature of "true" unlimited web data on there network? I think that it's only fair that they do so because that's what a lot of us N900 users have as our web data plan. It would be a huge problem if they won't honor this grandfather feature! Anybody have any idea or news on this?

Originally Posted by tranht View Post
I've been wondering what happen to T-zones "true" unlimited web data when T-mobile is merged into AT&T. Will AT&T "accepts" this grandfather feature of "true" unlimited web data on there network? I think that it's only fair that they do so because that's what a lot of us N900 users have as our web data plan. It would be a huge problem if they won't honor this grandfather feature! Anybody have any idea or news on this?
The merging may not even going to happen anyway if you check the news today.

http://www.informationweek.com/news/...ness/231600578

I like my t-mobile $5.99 unlimited data plan, and in no way I am going to change it.

Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
This is potentially great news. Also remember, if the merger does not go through, AT&T and T-Mo USA have agreed to increase their roaming partnerships significantly. (Of course, I am sure there is probably some fine print somewhere letting them off the hook.)

Originally Posted by tranht View Post
last time AT&T (cough cingular) bought someone they change my entire contract to meet thier needs and refused to fix it, so i left them. highly dout they will merge. better for me, dont wanna give up my n900.

BTW, today is the last day(Aug 31) to use the free $25 gift card from T-mobile. I got it in the mail from T-mobile in July. I am heading to the shop now to use it. I love T-mobile. They really know how to treat their loyal customers, may not to everyone, but at least to me.

Originally Posted by racky View Post
BTW, today is the last day(Aug 31) to use the free $25 gift card from T-mobile. I got it in the mail from T-mobile in July. I am heading to the shop now to use it. I love T-mobile. They really know how to treat their loyal customers, may not to everyone, but at least to me.
Just to let u know, since it could be used for anything -> you could even use it to pay your bill :-).