Originally Posted by Ali bhai View Post
i would steer clear of them, i emailed them through amazon asking the country of origin, they responded saying it was finland so i pulled the trigger, 2 WEEKS LATER the phone arrived in an unsealed box, and the unit was made in china. I left negative feedback and tried contacting them. They said they will only resolve my issue when i remove the negative feedback, which i did. Then i got an email saying i could return the phone but they couldnt send a replacement one because they dont have any finland made ones left. They are real phishy and i wouldnt trust them ever
Will do then

Anyone else trustworthy (seller) ?

Is this site any good :

http://www.expansys-usa.com/nokia-n9...k-64gb-220309/

Last edited by mrk88; 2012-08-08 at 03:10.

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
So, whats the different between Finland and China made?

It's all subjective, i was owned 2 Nokia N8, one is Finland and one is China, nothing's different concerning about the build material, it's all same!
The difference just the SW itself, Euro is always better than APAC.

And from now, there'll be no more Finland made, though i much be happier if my N9 is Finland made, which it is.

I think enough saying about where's a Nokia device is made, whether its Finland, Romania, Mexico, China, Vietnam, Korea, as long as it passed the QC, i'm sure it's OK.

Last edited by efion; 2012-08-08 at 04:00.

The Following User Says Thank You to efion For This Useful Post:
I just dont want it to be worse quality wise, as in parts breaking, paint chipping off, etc.

Last edited by mrk88; 2012-08-08 at 05:56.

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Originally Posted by mrk88 View Post
I just dont want it to be worse quality wise, as in parts breaking, paint chipping off, etc.
Then it depend on your behaviour
My N9, Finland,
Break the USB door, twice.
Gorilla glass without protection, scratches. (reason: dont want to lose that nice swipe feeling)
Just playing around with some files, bootloop :P

So, it's not depend on what country your N9 is made, but it's how you treat your N9 after you buy it.

I live in the States and got mine from Expansys usa when they first came out as they had the best price. Don't know if they still sell for a decent price, but my phone arrived earlier than the expected date they gave me and they were excellent about keeping me updated when the phone finally shipped. No problems yet and had my phone since November last year. Hope this helps.

The Following User Says Thank You to justadude For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
My made in finland white is inferior to cyan china. The side buttons feel better on the Chinese. There is a reason manufacturing is moving to china. And all the superb quality iPhones are made there.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Expansys doesnt have any in stock atm, and it seems like they wont for quite some time, ehh

no, dont go for that, what country are you in?

May I ask why I shouldn't ?

Im in the states

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Just go for it. You only live once!!!