Active Topics

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
Aren't there any shops in the UK that sell it? I mean real shops. When you go out, get in a car, go to the city centre, enter a shop and ask for N9? No risk that you get some chinese crap, warranty (you know where to find them), you get the phone immediately, oh yes, one minus of all of this. You have to go out.
But seriously, guys, there are couple of things that you should not buy via Internet. Mobile phones, hard drives and condoms.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to szymeczek34 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rotterdam, port to Europe !
Congrats on the smart girlfriend !

Like the UK here in The Netherlands the Nokia N9 was not officially released. However a number of shops (brick&mortar) are selling it. Some of these shops have branches in Belgium.

That is always the best option. Price wise it does not seem to matter with a spread of just 10-15 pounds.

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by szymeczek34 View Post
Aren't there any shops in the UK that sell it? I mean real shops. When you go out, get in a car, go to the city centre, enter a shop and ask for N9? No risk that you get some chinese crap, warranty (you know where to find them), you get the phone immediately, oh yes, one minus of all of this. You have to go out.
But seriously, guys, there are couple of things that you should not buy via Internet. Mobile phones, hard drives and condoms.
nah N9 was not released here in uk, as it was thought to be competition for lumia 800 =[

i got my one from expansys a UK online retailter and my N9 is made in finland.

It's not only about the best place but price too, she is buying a "dead" phone, i don't want to her to spend +300 pounds just like that

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
i found this great deal with 12 month warranty i called them uop and they do have it in stock just havent updated their page.

How would i find out where it's made from the codes???