Notices

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ CA, USA
Originally Posted by gbrm View Post
Thanks mate. I had that app before but uninstalled as it was supposed to clash with N9QT. Now I cant even download anything from App store. The store was playing up yday all day, and now again!

Is there any other alternative? I see a tweak in N9QT, however, it is asking for specific picture dimensions which I dont know how to get.

Thanks.
Is it the store or your phone? I haven't downloaded anything recently. I'll check if it's the store

I need some extra space for cloud storage. Help me get some! (You get some too)

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
Is it that you are not getting a background with my theme or is it another?

Hi again,

Good news again! Managed to get everything working again... not in one but in two phones in the family today! Fingers crossed, they stay the same way... Thanks again.

In response to your questions, it is Nokia store that is playing up - gives download errors. Sent help an email, but no response yet. Then it started to work again, so downloaded a few critical apps to achieve iOS7.

DJ - yes, it is your theme that is not showing background, at least on my phone, as there is no other theme installed on mine.

Got N9QT to help with background, having uninstalled homescreen. Hopefully this will work well.

After all this, need to spend a bit of time using the device now. Shall keep posted..

If only I can get a period followed by space for a double space stroke like in iphone and android... search continues..

Cheers...

Last edited by gbrm; 2014-04-29 at 12:05.

Fair enough. Are you sure you downloaded the latest version? The first version doesn't have working backgrounds. All the backgrounds are available from the drop box link and they are the right size already

Yes, it was version 0.0.2. It starts with green theme, and then I apply the blue colour variant.

May be, it conflicted with something in our phones, as I note your mention about how background should be working in v0.0.2 in the change log.

Or may be, the background is fine in the green theme on install, but goes blank on overlaying blue variant? I can't say 100%, as in my recent install attempts after the first/second time, I go straight to blue variant...

So the background is only black on the blue variant? I will package the blue theme as a deb for you and pm it to you. It will also be v0.2.2

yes, I think so. Thanks mate. That'll make it much easier.

Posted in wrong thread by mistake. Reposted at N9/50 QuickTweak app (for PR1.3 only) - v9.8.8

Last edited by gbrm; 2014-05-01 at 22:18.

Hi again - I have been on this theme for a few days now, and so far so good. Really like it, DJJonosound...

Just wondering if it s possible to have a slightly darker background on keyboard so it is not transparent over the working screen. For example, you are on a website and want to search for Something, the keyboard pops up but is transparent over the existing website making it a little hard to type... More so for me as I see keyboard to type.. Is there something I can do to achieve it as a personal preference? Thanks and Enjoy your weekend...

Yep I can get you the file, did you get the background working? If not I will just put it in the deb when I get the compiler working again