Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
In "Contacts" is it possible to list by last name first. That is how my google mail is set up.

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by Den in USA View Post
In "Contacts" is it possible to list by last name first. That is how my google mail is set up.
I assume you are talking about the website? I've not seen that and it kind of disappoints me that GV contacts isn't integrated into the Google Contacts system.

For DC specifically, I have an option to grab a Google Contacts info to display. I'd have to look at the data again to see how it is presented. I also don't remember why I didn't make this an option to browse in DC...

The Following User Says Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
Originally Posted by epage View Post
I assume you are talking about the website? I've not seen that and it kind of disappoints me that GV contacts isn't integrated into the Google Contacts system.

For DC specifically, I have an option to grab a Google Contacts info to display. I'd have to look at the data again to see how it is presented. I also don't remember why I didn't make this an option to browse in DC...
Yes, I mean the Google Voice website. It would be great if you could add the option in DialCentral.