Posts: 151 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2006 @ Mexico City, Mexico
Yesterday $499.00 ($599, with a $100 discount offer)

Today: $539.00 ($599,with a $60 discount offer)

This is just during this week. I have been following the prices of N900 during the last 2 weeks (because I will buy one in one or two weeks) .

It is really amazing how pricing of the N900 changes on DELL, when I started following this, it was at $439.00 and it has been even lower, as far as I can tell from some Google searches.

Anyone knows why there is such a big price jumping with the N900 on DELL.COM ?

Now, I guess my best option goes back to be Amazon.com ...at least the prices has been steady there...and they seem to be holding enough stock...and free shipping also.

Oh well... any comments are welcome. TIA.

Stock, demand, and mood of the price engine...

Posts: 604 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Phoenix, WA
i eventually gave in and bought mine from newegg, and have been a happier person since :O ... do it!

depending witch path u choose at dell the price can change allot.. it seems to be cheapest thorught the dell small buisness path.. the emplyee purchace path is the most expencive... dell has good deals but you can get quickly screwed id you take the wrong path

Any news on new coupons ?

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2006 @ Mexico City, Mexico
Originally Posted by karruma View Post
Any news on new coupons ?
Haven not found any new ones.

Hopefully they launch new ones in a matter of one or two weeks.

Neither Amazon has any coupons....

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
I am so glad that I purchased my n900 from dell back in november when there was a hugeee discount!! woot!

Just thank your lucky stars you're not in an European country so don't have to fork over ~650$ or more

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Honolulou
I don't care for dell.com for phones. I purchased n95 and n97 from them and I have to warn you that they will delay after delay after delay after delay... Don't matter if the site states item in stock, it never is. If the price is really really cheap and you can afford to wait few months for it then by all means go for it. If not then pay a little more and order from amazon.com. Amazon has awesome return/exchange policy and they send same day you order it. Dell charges state tax for online purchases too...dunno why.

Originally Posted by MrGrim View Post
Just thank your lucky stars you're not in an European country so don't have to fork over ~650$ or more
More like $750