Active Topics

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Serbia
Originally Posted by titilambert View Post
Maybe they don't watch forum and wikie and we need to contact them by email...
Possible
Kojacker would you please "spam" them to take a look at this thread?

Last edited by draxcp6; 2012-10-15 at 23:04.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to draxcp6 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,118 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Originally Posted by draxcp6 View Post
Possible
Kojacker can/will you "spam" them to take a look at this thread?
Yeah, please do so. And set them a deadline (e.g. 5 days), as it is really neglecting your efforts here.
(and I would gladly take another N9 )

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
I'm really sorry guys, but I received a message from the Nokia rep last night via council (Woody) regarding the details they are looking. I know I asked for the developer username and email, but it looks like I need to get some more details from all of you.

I assumed they would take the details from your account, but I now think they want all of this 'data' along with your Nokia developer usernames. Perhaps they aren't able to view your accounts for data protection reasons. If each of you can do me a favour and send me another email (yes.. I know.. there's been a lot of emails ) with all your details together that would help me a lot. I know some of you have already provided most of these details in various emails but it'd still help to have it again altogether in 1 email so I can copy/paste it out without hunting my inbox for details. Hopefully it won't take you too long, I'm sorry for the extra effort.
Sorry, Woody gave you incorrect information. So long as the profile is complete, a Nokia Developer account is all that is needed to get the devices sent.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SD69 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 862 | Thanked: 2,511 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
omg I think the device will not come this month.
And next month my work calls me to Stanford CA. I think I will holding the device in December in my hands.
Does somebody know if I need to sign something when the package arrives because of this loan thing.
I already put the address from my parents because of my availability at home.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by SD69 View Post
Sorry, Woody gave you incorrect information. So long as the profile is complete, a Nokia Developer account is all that is needed to get the devices sent.
Thanks SD69 - to be fair to Woody he just passed along a message which was pretty vague, he didnt steer me in any way I did ask him about clearing it up and he had mentioned you had reached out for clarification. So I'm assuming you have that clarification now

Ok.. I have lunch break in a hour, I'll see where we stand with everyone.

For folks who sent me your extra details, please check that they match what is in your Nokia developer accounts. I'll pass these on anyway as it may be useful for the rep to locate your accounts, unless you ask me not to send these details on. If you rather I didn't just email to let me know, and also I'll delete the email containing them right away. As of right now I'm the only person who has accessed the email account and I have not noted the details anywhere else, nor is my memory that good, so a quick delete and they'll be good as gone..

I'll update later with a status of who's missing a Nokia Developer username, who I spam bumped on email, etc. We should be very close to finally getting this list sent to the Nokia rep.

Originally Posted by Halftux View Post
omg I think the device will not come this month.
And next month my work calls me to Stanford CA. I think I will holding the device in December in my hands.
Does somebody know if I need to sign something when the package arrives because of this loan thing.
I already put the address from my parents because of my availability at home.
Hi Halftux, it has been confirmed by council that it's not a loan. However I still suspect it will need to be signed when it arrives - it's pretty valuable after all. There's a good chance it will arrive this month, but even you're unlucky and it doesn't, couldn't your parents just post it on after it arrives if you can't wait until your back in December?

Edit:
Ok .. scores on the doors! The latest details I have are here http://wiki.maemo.org/Maemo.org_Codi...on_2012#Prizes - please take a moment to double check the Nokia developer username I have for you. You all know i'm dozey, it's in your interests to make sure I have it right If anything needs changed, just email me as usual.

taixzo, jackburton, Lucien XU, Khertan, qwazix, aStrike, draxcp6, dirksonguer, paoletto, Halftux, titilambert, leon.anavi, munozferna, jukra, helex, MartinK, Schturman, Marrat, and peterleinchen - you guys gave me your Nokia developer account and extra info. So i'm assuming you've been following the thread and your Nokia developer details (address, etc) are all up to date and fine. You get a box of virtual cookies plus an imaginary gold star on your fictious report.

fcrochik, netvandal, and ikkysleepy - I have your Nokia developer username but no extra details (which is fine, but I'm going to email you to double check your Nokia developer account details are all up to date and correct.) (Edit: done) (edit2: moved marmistrz and kesrut to this section)

[..snip..], [..snip..] and saidinesh5 - I don't have any Nokia developer username for you three guys so I'll be emailing you asap to get those. (Edit: emails sent)

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Last edited by kojacker; 2012-10-16 at 23:25.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 862 | Thanked: 2,511 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
You get a box of virtual cookies plus an imaginary gold star on your fictious report.
Nice my first gold star. How do you know that I like cookies?
Thank you.
It seems you have everything under control. Good job.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post:
Hi guys, we would like your help with assigning the final device prize - the fcrochik N9 award. This is a N9 which will go to a Maemo5 developer. If you know someone who deserves to be considered (including yourself) please get in touch with me We need your help to narrow down the list of possible recipients.

The person we'd ideally like to reward would be an unsung hero.. someone who is doing great work on Maemo5 and who hasn't already got a MeeGo device. Someone who will keep and enjoy the device, and will continue their great work and bring their apps to the new platform. And ideally someone who took part in the competition. However, excellent candidates outside these restrictions could still be considered, so please let us know if you know someone who fulfils some/all of these ideals.

There's no community vote for this prize. The N9 prize is a device that was awarded to fcrochik from the community awards, which he has kindly donated to the competition prize pool - so ofcourse fcrochik will have the major say in choosing the winner. We don't have much time to spend on it so please get your nominations to us asap - via email preferably

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Last edited by kojacker; 2012-10-17 at 00:00.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Hi guys, we would like your help with assigning the final device prize - the fcrochik N9 award.
I nominate you, for dealing with all this mess and committing all the time and effort it's taken to make this CC the success it's been.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 81 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Serbia
Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
I nominate you, for dealing with all this mess and committing all the time and effort it's taken to make this CC the success it's been.
I agree with that.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to draxcp6 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
+1
And you can't say no ...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to titilambert For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy new year, mcc2012, merry christmas