Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010
#1
Hi all im new here and new to Nokia. I have the n900 for a few weeks now and a few days ago skype just stopped working. Anyone know how to fix this please?
 
Posts: 40 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vienna
#2
Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
Hi all im new here and new to Nokia. I have the n900 for a few weeks now and a few days ago skype just stopped working. Anyone know how to fix this please?
Do you seriously think that anyone can help you with that much detail?

Maybe your Skype account was cancelled or you spent all your credits, or you don't have an active internet connection or you forgot to go online or skype is down, or your account settings got messed up or, or or....
 
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Sydney, Australia
#3
why so harsh?


what is the exact symptom olivia? Sometimes skype acts up and will not login - helps to change status to offline - save - and then back to online.
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikolajhendel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010
#4
what detail do u want then? skype works on my computer no problem it just does not work on my phone anymore.
 
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010
#5
Originally Posted by nikolajhendel View Post
why so harsh?


what is the exact symptom olivia? Sometimes skype acts up and will not login - helps to change status to offline - save - and then back to online.
Thankyou . I try signing in to skype on my phone but it just will not. I did try to change my status but still not working.
 
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2009
#6
I had this problem, try creating another skype account, signing into to on your phone and then signing back into your main account. Worked for me and not had to do these steps again since.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Kamikaze For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010
#7
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
I had this problem, try creating another skype account, signing into to on your phone and then signing back into your main account. Worked for me and not had to do these steps again since.
Hi, yes i did this too and it wont sign in either.
 
zlatko's Avatar
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 934 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
#8
Have you tried rebooting your N900?
 

The Following User Says Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Dubai
#9
problem could be your network operator.
same issue on wifi and 3g(2g)?
 

The Following User Says Thank You to rariss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 336 | Thanked: 608 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ France
#10
Do you have credit? Does it work over wifi?
 

The Following User Says Thank You to CrashandDie For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22.