Congratulations to you! Now you are the official first N900 owner More to follow soon!

Man, I’m really jealousy. Why do you need to write é? Are you Portuguese?

Last edited by drm; 2009-11-18 at 09:37.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
does it come with a Screen Protector? Hope it does by default in the package just like the rest of the N-series model.

You need a 'é' also for french texts.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
does it come with a Screen Protector? Hope it does by default in the package just like the rest of the N-series model.
I believe it comes with a black plastic on the screen...not a screen protector since it is meant to be taken off.

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London
How are you finding the screen responsiveness, say compared to an iPhone? I played with my friend's HTC Touch HD the other day which was my first experience with a resistive screen and found it horrible. Now I'm half considering cancelling my order.

Congrats. Does the retail box look any different than the ones we been seeing on those (p)reviews? don't forget to take some pics of your new device.

Last edited by kev30; 2009-11-18 at 09:45.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
FICK, I WANT ONE TOO ...*CRYING* How much ??? SO it does come with a screen protector? you put one on manually or the standard screen cover plastic?

Last edited by maxximuscool; 2009-11-18 at 09:38.

Originally Posted by unkno View Post
I believe it comes with a black plastic on the screen...not a screen protector since it is meant to be taken off.
wooot... NO SCREEN PROTECTOR??? how cheap can NOKIA BE? a device such powerful and large touch screen (resistive) without a screen protector? this is like an egg without a shell. It won't take long for it to scratch and ruin..

Posts: 1,111 | Thanked: 1,985 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Åbo, Finland
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
wooot... NO SCREEN PROTECTOR??? how cheap can NOKIA BE? a device such powerful and large touch screen (resistive) without a screen protector? this is like an egg without a shell. It won't take long for it to scratch and ruin..
*facepalm*

Go here to whine about that non issue: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=380396
Agro ... : [----------] Relic(s) : N95, NGage, Tamyia Wild One

Try Tweed Suit for your hardcore twittering needs
http://twitter.com/mece66
I like my coffee black, like my metal.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mece For This Useful Post:

Tags
first impressions, fremantle, impressions, initial impressions, maemo, maemo 5, moderator, n900, out of box, out of box experience, please merge, review, shiny