Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Seriously do any of you guys even have flash 10.1 going on gingerbread? Ive tried so many diffrent versions the beta the normal one i dunno all these diffrent sites and non of them work, they all install but non show flash content.

Please help me im loosing my mind here.

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by lucas777 View Post
Seriously do any of you guys even have flash 10.1 going on gingerbread? Ive tried so many diffrent versions the beta the normal one i dunno all these diffrent sites and non of them work, they all install but non show flash content.

Please help me im loosing my mind here.
Why have you started another thread with the same request?
Previous: Nitdroid on SdCard 0.0.8.
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Its not the same request... This is about flash specific not about the OS nitdriod itself.

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Dude, you need to learn how to search on the internet, spoon feeding is uncool.

Dude, ive been searching the www for friggin 15 hours looking for the right version none of them work, Im not asking to be spoon feed ***** im up to my wits end now ive searched all i can search their is not much else i can do now but ask for help.

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ NYC
You're most definitely addressing the wrong person in the thread title.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sopwith For This Useful Post:
Posts: 52 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ United Kingdom....for now.
For Flash support you'll want to get in touch with Abraham.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimonGie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by Sopwith View Post
You're most definitely addressing the wrong person in the thread title.
Just my thought. I heard J.C. is an iPhone user and being omnipotent he doesn´t seem to care much about flash...

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
I just googled "android flash 10.1 download apk rapidshare" - within the first 5 links I managed to find what you are looking for.

Installing it is as simple as copying it to your memory card and using the filemanager in Android to click on the apk file.

Works for me.

I have no trouble installing it at all, its going to a flash site and its telling me to upgrade flash....