Notices

Originally Posted by cmsjkung View Post
This PC Engine got many good games and not only for fighting games and you can not found these special games in other emulators such as R-TYPE 1 and Image Figther etc.

Hope someone will do it and make it support with PS3 sixaxis as the same in DrNokSnes emulator....
If you are after those games, why not use MAME to get the full Arcade versions (rather than a cut down PC-Engine Port)? MAME supports these and runs it fairly well considering these are late 80's early 90's games..

where I can download a good and playable MAME for N900, thanks...

Originally Posted by bchliu View Post
If you are after those games, why not use MAME to get the full Arcade versions (rather than a cut down PC-Engine Port)? MAME supports these and runs it fairly well considering these are late 80's early 90's games..
I guess the reason would be to play those games as they remember them on the TG16...each version is obviously slightly different. Plus there are lots of games that are exclusive, like splatterhouse, blazing lasers and Ys for example. A full GUI version of mednafen would be ideal!

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
There are a TON of great and original shooters on PC Engine and the best version of Galaga 88, which plays slow on N900 version of MAME.

"Beer", it's what's for dinner.

Originally Posted by gTan64 View Post
Mednafen (http://mednafen.sourceforge.net) emulates both systems. I don't think anyone has packaged it for Maemo yet, but it should be pretty straightforward to compile it yourself...
i just have to ask, could there be any chance to port something?
it would be another great console that we could enjoy on our beloved has-been