Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
10.000 mate, not 1000

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
Originally Posted by jleholeho View Post
I see and am sorry for him...
complete flash didn`t help, neither?
I guess the best thing would be to send the phone to the EU (some supported country), arrange all things directly with some Nokia Care person and take a look at it...
where did he get the phone? for what market was it initially distributed?

tricky is that people over here actually do overclock their phones with higher freq without any such issues, so why exactly this one device?
I myself got into reboot with lower voltages, too, but nothing such catastrophic...it went back and worked again...
I don`t see any reasonable probablity for such behaviour with only one chip...
hmmm
he can't flash it because it isn't detected as a usb device by the computer now. I'm not really sure what he plans to do.

Originally Posted by besttt View Post
hey creamy did you change the load time? now it loads when restart at once
no, it doesn't unload the current settings when you restart the phone though. you have to crash it or hold the power button in a while to get it to actually shut off. normally the n9 never turns off.

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
Ive done 3 tests @ 1000 iterations but still cant select "apply on startup"?
3 x 1000 = 3000. It clearly says it needs 15,000 iterations to allow apply on startup, so I don't see a problem with what you said.

Last edited by Creamy Goodness; 2012-05-09 at 23:54.

Posts: 119 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rotterdam, port to Europe !
OK, installed the new .deb files (thx Lance).
Starting with 1300MHz and 1350000 SR on. Saved as profile 1.
3000 test iterations took 20secs

5apps open and played some Angry Birds, phone stays cool. For some reason my Conky doesn't give temp, well it stays @ -1

The Following User Says Thank You to eerde For This Useful Post:
Sorry, I am not sure why Conky would not show the temperature. Old version or something?

Posts: 119 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rotterdam, port to Europe !
Conky is version 2.0.0-1 thought that was the latest... but just now I read this:
conky (2.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* got temperature working again by talking to bme directly
OK Conky installed ! Temperature shown and it's just 31.9 C. and after some heavy Angry Bird use 32.9 C. all fine

Last edited by eerde; 2012-05-10 at 04:07. Reason: PS added

The Following User Says Thank You to eerde For This Useful Post:
It seems to work well for me , I've done some tests and made 2 profiles .

My suggestion is to add some extra tweaks like sampling rate , uptreshold , governor and available frequencies .

I have one question , what oppui turns off when I select to disable SR ? I mean sr1 or sr2 ? I'm asking this because I was thinking the old version 1.5.3 caused reboots with a lot of frequencies because maybe it disables only sr1 or sr2 . Via x-terminal I was disabling both sr1 and sr2 , that's why I think it was stable with terminal and not with oppui .

Great work Creamy

Apply on startup donīt work 4 me.. i have activated it, and done a Testing. And is not autostarting the oc! i have the new files to.

just so u know! (is not a big problem, just lazy)

hey Creamy Goodness what about when the pr 1.3 comes? does the opptimizer works or not we have to unistall it to take the new update?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
^ mate isn't that a question he can answer only after pr1.3 is released?
AFAIK Creamy doesn't have a n950 so he'll have to rely on Arie and others to inform about this situation after pr1.3 is released to n950 users first.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
I have an n950 actually, they gave it to me for writing Conky and Proximus. Don't worry about PR 1.3, inception will need to be updated, and this will maybe need a recompile.

Originally Posted by bigswed View Post
Apply on startup donīt work 4 me.. i have activated it, and done a Testing. And is not autostarting the oc! i have the new files to.

just so u know! (is not a big problem, just lazy)
Make sure you wait 2 minutes then hit refresh to verify it's not loaded on boot.
There are a huge number of safety checks but it doesn't log the reason it aborted the overclock yet. If you just run the daemon from the command line it will tell you why though. Just type /opt/opptimizer/bin/OptDaemon, and tell me what the last thing it says is. (I think I see the bug here anyways, complicated to explain but don't worry I will fix it soon)

Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
It seems to work well for me , I've done some tests and made 2 profiles .

My suggestion is to add some extra tweaks like sampling rate , uptreshold , governor and available frequencies .

I have one question , what oppui turns off when I select to disable SR ? I mean sr1 or sr2 ? I'm asking this because I was thinking the old version 1.5.3 caused reboots with a lot of frequencies because maybe it disables only sr1 or sr2 . Via x-terminal I was disabling both sr1 and sr2 , that's why I think it was stable with terminal and not with oppui .

Great work Creamy
Yeah when I have time we can add some more features, as for the smart reflex stuff, sr2 is for the graphics , not cpu, right? So i'm not sure why I would touch that at all.

Last edited by Creamy Goodness; 2012-05-10 at 18:23.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post: