Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
my sig. 5-n900's
hmmm 5 N900's - that's totally feasible

Originally Posted by tcbl50 View Post
i have two. looking for a brand new one!
Any reason for only looking for a new one? You will probably have to pay a fortune for a - not fake - new N900. For the price of a new one you will be able to buy a bunch of them 2nd hand.

The Following User Says Thank You to t-b For This Useful Post:
Posts: 283 | Thanked: 276 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ uk or @Pai,Mae Hong Son, Thailand
I have 4, sadly, none of them fully functional. Waiting for my neo900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Just one. My original, still working after 5 years, knock on wood. Usually doesn't have SIM since N9 fits pants pocket better. The downside to a diet that worked, perhaps. It did get pressed back into service while I was N9-less after my unicorn died of frostbite.

It's often found in the living room where the combination of Copernicus' Pierogi with XBMC remote makes it quite useful.

And also: that.little hole is for a strap? Wow! Who knew? Not me, for one. Still learning new stuff about the ol' N900.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
I have just the one and will keep using it until it dies, until I can afford (and obtain) a replacement that is just as good (i.e. Neo900) or until something happens to my carrier that means I cant use N900 anymore for some reason.

The Following User Says Thank You to jonwil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 190 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Accra,Ghana
Well If not new one with a good screen! My other two n900 have scratched rough displays!

The Following User Says Thank You to tcbl50 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 160 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Spain
In order of appearence:
1 - beaten up, chinese digitizer (pretty low-medium quality), faulty gsm modem ("all telephony functions deactivated..."); bought it almost new with its box
2 - beaten up even more, faulty original digitizer, missing stylus, missing kickstand magnet; used for charging all batteries; bought already used
3 - good overall state: the keyboard is mint condition (looks like the dude who sold it to me preferred onscreen keyboard over hw one), superficial scratches on digtitizer; bought used
4 - even better state, bought used with its box, reflashed and is waiting in the box to break out and kick the stupid ecosystem nonsense's a*s.
Currently, I'm in search of original BL-5J batteries. And there are two N900 with pretty decent price floating in my radar view; my inner greed keeps telling me to go for it.

Boy, what can I say? EPIC......No, LEGENDARY......

The Following User Says Thank You to xanderx For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tcbl50 View Post
Well If not new one with a good screen! My other two n900 have scratched rough displays!
I have a couple that are badly scratched as well but also two that still have an excellent screen (one looks almost new).
You might also buy a not working N900 with a good display. I assume there will be quite a N900's with USB or SIM card issues - can still have a nice display.
There is a tutorial online how to change displays - pretty easy.

I think i have 5 working, one for spare parts.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muto For This Useful Post:

1st with non telephony
2nd fully functional
3rd near new
4th new in its box
5th new in its box

regards

The Following User Says Thank You to 48GX For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ .pl
i've got 3.5
3 fully working (1 i actively use as my main phone since 2009, 2 for dev and testing) and 1 for parts/partially working (telephony problems and broken screen)

The Following User Says Thank You to KotCzarny For This Useful Post:

Tags
n900 anonymous, nokia n900