Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
Hello fellas,

I purchased 2 N900's a week back from Dell store. The other one for my GF. Never knew that it will turn out to be geeky for her. So I want to sell my GF's N900.

It's a NEW Phone. No scratch nothing. She only opened it once and thereafter it's been kept in the box.

Only US buyers and Will ship it to Paypal confirmed address.

I am located at Amherst, Massachusetts.

Anyone interested in having a look at the phone can add me on Skype (User Id - sunil.k.meena) and I'll show you the phone with the box in the real time.

It comes with all the accessories and also have the Dell's invoice dated 30th April, 2010. this is the date it was shipped and i got the phone on 5th May.

Asking for the same price I bought it for 467 USD plus Shipping charges.

I don't think anyone can get a better deal than this.

Also I can be contacted on Gmail - sunil.extc2209[@]gmail.com

PS : I love N900 but my GF doesn't.

Last edited by resplendent2209; 2010-05-13 at 17:38.

Doesn't DELL have a 14-day return policy like other retailers? Why not just RMA it to them?

Happy to field questions where I can help.
================================================

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ York, Pa., USA
Same thing I was thinking, BTW Dell was selling them for $431.10 yesterday wait 2 weeks it'll probably be close to that again.

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
Lol chill guys. I am returning it back to the DELL. If any of you interested let me know. I'll return it back tomorrow.

I returned my GF's N900 and now I have decided to sell my own N900 which is also Brand new - No scratches whatsoever - Had a screen protector from Day one - A month old - 11 months Nokia Warranty - Purchased from Dell Small Business.

Interested people can drop me an email at sunil.extc2209@gmail.com and we can discuss about the price. We can always negotiate. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.

Also I can demo the phone live on Skype if anyone is interested. My skype username is sunil.k.meena

It comes with all the original accessories with the box. I also have Five good quality screen protectors and a pouch purchase from SFBags.

I am located in Amherst, MA and will ship only to USA!

Regards,
resplendent2209

Last edited by resplendent2209; 2010-06-06 at 02:11.

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ecuador
How much u want for it??

450 USD? What max you can offer? I can show my phone to you on Skype before you make a final call. It's really in mint condition.

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ San Diego
Well, Amazon has basically the same price....

I don't see amazon offering that price. Can you provide the link?

Last edited by resplendent2209; 2010-06-06 at 08:00.

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
if 'you love N900' why is it for sale?
misleading thread title now needs to be changed from 'week old n900 for sale'