Notices

Any way the thumbnails can be made bigger? I need to hold the phone close to see details. Thanks for the great app and the plugin.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by colm.smyth View Post
yeah thanks...

seriously there was like 33 pages when i asked, i have found it though, i mean how hard would it of been to have just typed in the below for me or anyone else viewing who didn't know

xh: + query - search X Hamster
yj: + query - search YouJizz

by people sometimes
I'm writing from N900. Sometimes I get confused by people when answer is just google away.

.edit
Just tried (currently my algorithm for searching):
Power Search from right side menu -> to search write something as scientific as: cutetube xhamster -> select talk tab -> clickity click with middle mouse buttons ~10 links to background (Bang,bang,bang,boom) and same time read description of links -> this time no need to fast search opened tabs (ctrl-f) -> just read descriptions of links and you got your answer -> time spent ~24,67s. -> close tabs ctrl-w (swoosh,swoosh,tidlityboom) -> Look around like a boss..

Last edited by slender; 2011-04-13 at 07:59.

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
scrolling fast in portrait mode = crash
try it.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Something fishy going on. I updated cutetube-QML and my edited VideoListView.qml was overwritten (as it suppose to do), but when i start my app it still behaves like with my old videlistview.qml. E.g. it doesn't load new items. Did it leave something in memory or are *.qml files precompiled/cached somewhere?

Only external thing that might alter things is that I installed CSSU.

Originally Posted by colm.smyth View Post
yeah thanks...

seriously there was like 33 pages when i asked, i have found it though, i mean how hard would it of been to have just typed in the below for me or anyone else viewing who didn't know

xh: + query - search X Hamster
yj: + query - search YouJizz

by people sometimes
I'm totally with you mate! Thats why i told ya how on page 33 ? DOH! Maybe read the post after that aswell

The Following User Says Thank You to natedog400 For This Useful Post:
thanks for this very useful and friendly app marxian
Im wonder if there is a way to make folders in the archive view that mimic the folder you design in the settings folder path in order to have the same folder layout

Originally Posted by mattiasbäx View Post
Cutetube can't find videos whatever i search for. It used to, but after the .0.4 versiom it doesn't. Have updated to .0.5 but no success. Removed and purged it and reinstalled but still doesn't work. It simply says no videos found after the searching indicator goes away, doesn't matter what i search for...
BUMP. Updated tu 3.0.6 but the problem remains. Cutetube will simply not find any videos regardless of search input. Would love some assistance with this, can't seem to find any other with the same problem in this thread.

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by mattiasbäx View Post
BUMP. Updated tu 3.0.6 but the problem remains. Cutetube will simply not find any videos regardless of search input. Would love some assistance with this, can't seem to find any other with the same problem in this thread.

Thanks in advance
I'm sure thats something to do with the qt hotfix things. Check your installed apps via app manager and see if you have "Qt hotfixes" and "Qt quick 1.0 Compatability Plugin" installed, If not, i read something a few pages ago in this thread how to reinstall them via x-term

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
ahh cheers man...i missed your post but i did find it in the end.

Such a sweet app this qml version and really cool that you can integrate with the naught tubes too

Originally Posted by natedog400 View Post
I'm totally with you mate! Thats why i told ya how on page 33 ? DOH! Maybe read the post after that aswell

Originally Posted by natedog400 View Post
I'm sure thats something to do with the qt hotfix things. Check your installed apps via app manager and see if you have "Qt hotfixes" and "Qt quick 1.0 Compatability Plugin" installed, If not, i read something a few pages ago in this thread how to reinstall them via x-term
I have a package called qtquickcomp version 1.0, so I guess that's not it. However I find no package called QT hotfixes... Is this installable through app manager? I read a few posts that this was installed through mcsp, but the mcsp package I have is already at the latest version... So I guess it's the QT hotfix then? Tried searching for it in this thread with no real result. Anyone would know how to fix this?

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube