Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
forget it buddy cuz i think its waste of time here.

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ port harcourt
I think it's possible..I remember those times when I was using java and symbian phones...by changing th ip to sites like sneakme.net and votethru.com and the port to 8080..I was able to maintain anonymousity browsing from these sites...Don't know how efficient these are on maemo...

The Following User Says Thank You to harry_e20000 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by harry_e20000 View Post
I think it's possible..I remember those times when I was using java and symbian phones...by changing th ip to sites like sneakme.net and votethru.com and the port to 8080..I was able to maintain anonymousity browsing from these sites...Don't know how efficient these are on maemo...
The OP is asking for a way to use GPRS for free, so your post is completely irrelevant to this topic.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Posts: 81 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ port harcourt
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
The OP is asking for a way to use GPRS for free, so your post is completely irrelevant to this topic.
We should not turn every reply to a fist of fury..make reference to seanmcken's poston post Nos 10 and you will see the relevance of the "completely irrelevant post"..gracias

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harry_e20000 For This Useful Post:
Guys look i think hacking discussion here is illegal so better we go to some other site and continue.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
where is don_falcone when he is needed the most?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
send him PM

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria

The Following User Says Thank You to disappear For This Useful Post:
Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
OMG! This thread is epic

@OP: This is practically impossible nowadays as almost all operators are 'clever' enough to filter out users based on the plans they are subscribed to. If you are not subscribed to a data plan, you will not be able to use PS network (you can use the 'pay as you use' plan). Btw, in some places, you can try recharging for 2G plan and access 3G network. BSNL has some flaws here. However, it is not possible in all circles. If they are using an updated software on the core network nodes, this should have been fixed as I believe user authentication and subscription details are checked at core network level.

EDIT: Btw, GPRS/EDGE plans are dead cheap nowadays Almost all operators give 2GB usage for less than 100 INR p.m (Aircel gives truly unlimited plan for INR 98). Many operators have already come up with affordable 3G plans as well
Eg. BSNL charges 151 INR for 1GB p.m, Aircel charges 198 INR for 1GB (unlimited*) p.m
*After 1GB, speed becomes 128 kbps

Last edited by ranbaxy; 2012-12-21 at 10:01.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ranbaxy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
May have provided u airtel 3g proxy if u would have asked 3 4 mths earlier.
But now none works and i have switched to idea (much better speed and plans)

The Following User Says Thank You to raaj13 For This Useful Post:

Tags
script kiddies