They are themed blue by turing. I have been playing with the phome since working out how to fix bluetooth under 2.1.0.9 and I am now getting better battery life than the Jolla C. Have been using the phone heavily forbthe past three hours and battery is still on 81%.

Hmmm might have to keep it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wormdrummer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by wormdrummer View Post
They are themed blue by turing. I have been playing with the phome since working out how to fix bluetooth under 2.1.0.9 and I am now getting better battery life than the Jolla C. Have been using the phone heavily forbthe past three hours and battery is still on 81%.

yes the batterie drain is much less with the newer firmware.
explain the BT fix. can you now send / receive files? or Audio only?

The Following User Says Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 150 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Sweden
Are you surprised? Who would want an already deprecated, non-upgradable pre-production novelty device from a company who was a joke from the very beginning? Especially when Sailfish devices are about to become much less difficult to obtain thanks to the Sony deal among other things.

Nah, tell you what. You make me an offer for how much you are willing to pay ME to give you my address so you can send me that device, just for you to be able to get rid of it and try to forget how stupid you were to throw money at those Turing charlatans in the first place. Bidding starts at $100.

The Following User Says Thank You to bocephus For This Useful Post:
Wow, well I'm enjoying the phone now, so I guess I am one of the lucky ones to get something from them. Sounds like you might need some therapy buddy.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wormdrummer For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by bocephus View Post
Bidding starts at $100.
I think that you forget to put an extra 0 at the end of the price...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
No longer for sale. Not worth it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wormdrummer For This Useful Post:
Not worth it.
You've got that right!

Oh great, he's on this forum as well. What's up with all the needlessly angry Swedes?

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
No longer for sale. Not worth it.
Haha, nice.
Not the first time this forum prevented premature decisions actually.
Kudos to everone helping wormdrummer out.

Now, would you mind spending some 15 minutes to do some of the listed Benchmarks?
At least those Gecko benchs have clickable links and should be quick to do if you open the page in SFOS browser.

At least i am still curious of how the device performs.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nthn View Post
Oh great, he's on this forum as well. What's up with all the needlessly angry Swedes?

https://i.imgur.com/eHewcNf.png
Well duh, many years before you were! I got my first N900 as soon as it became available, got two more after that, still have all three in working condition, got one of the few N950's, one N9, donated to the Neo900 project years ago without ever expecting a device, got the Jolla 1 from the start, the Jolla C, and even a backup Intex Aqua Fish that I converted to C with coderus' script. Before the N900 I was on Symbian, and I have never owned or used an Iphone or Android device in my life. So whatever your Maemo/MeeGo history is, if you want to compare ePenis-size then just name the ****ing time and place. Of course, seeing as how you're now "ignoring" me, I'd say what you actually have is an ePu55y.

Tags
selling, turing