You should pilgrim to Santiago de Compostela because it seems that sometimes miracle happens.

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao, Spain
Right, delmar! I'll think on it!

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Welcome back Zentanario. Nice to see that you got a brand new N900.

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 247 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Spain, EU
Originally Posted by Zentenario View Post
Then I had to ask him: "what's that?" . "A brand new N900" he answer. I started to jump as a happy child . Definitely, HERE I AM AGAIN, eager to go on testing your wonderfull developments and trying to help with my modest possibilities .
Nice to hear that, and nice to see that I am not the only owner of a N900 in Bilbao :-)

Best wishes.

That's fantastic news Zentenario, welcome back mate

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Originally Posted by Zentenario View Post
Hi guys, here I go again ... with great news from Nokia (at least for me).
First of all I'd like to thank you for all your messages. Even knowing that I'm not an important piece in this community, you've been all pretty 'peace-of-mind' makers for me.
And now, about the good news. Yesterday I received my new device in replacement of my old bricked N900. After many attempts through the local Nokia Care Centre and the National one to be provided with a new N900 or a N9 instead, there was no more answer than "you'll receive an E7 device. It's Nokia policy". Just at the shop to get the new E7 device what was my great surprise when the assistant takes something hidden into a protective plastic bag instead of a new box packaged device. Then I had to ask him: "what's that?" . "A brand new N900" he answer. I started to jump as a happy child . Definitely, HERE I AM AGAIN, eager to go on testing your wonderfull developments and trying to help with my modest possibilities .
The king is dead. Long live the king!

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Victoria BC Canada
Sometimes there is a happy ending!