Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 368 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
#1141
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
So heres a first attempt at a port for the X

https://mega.nz/#!T45hxTiR!5lOmNEmvc...QZtJDnG-5pH554

download
https://github.com/EpicAOSP/make_ext...in/make_ext4fs
https://developer.sonymobile.com/dow...w-6-0-1-loire/

and place in same folder as flash.sh

run flash.sh and follow instructions, you need to also download this and place it in same folder

happy flashings, major disclaimers if it breaks :P
Hi,

Thanks for the build. Is there a reason why I don't have any store installd?
 

The Following User Says Thank You to mousse04 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Jul 2015
#1142
Originally Posted by p2x3yzling View Post
Haven't used Sailfish OS for years, but bought an Xperia X to give it a go and I have been really pleased how well things are already working - even before the 'final' paid release.

However, there is one thing I have noticed about this release - the repos don't seem to have python3 & pyotherside available? Anyway to resolve this? One of the reasons I wanted to switch to Sailfish OS was it seemed like the best platform to do mobile python GUI development.
Python3 is provided by the python3-base package and pyotherside by the pyotherside-qml-plugin-python3-qt5 package both of which I can download without any problems using this image but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be that way on the other images. Did you do pkcon refresh before trying to install the packages?
 

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jakibaki For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,018 | Thanked: 3,315 times | Joined on Oct 2014
#1143
Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Hi,

Thanks for the build. Is there a reason why I don't have any store installd?
Wild guess
It’s not approved by Jolla
Perhaps because there will in a week or so be an “official” purchable version 😂 💯
__________________
You can still support my work by donation - click here

ETH: 0xf7544913017653719259c92d38d50d9d55f7c6cd
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nieldk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 342 | Thanked: 331 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
#1144
Originally Posted by mousse04
Hi,

Thanks for the build. Is there a reason why I don't have any store installd?
The first community image released 'in the wild' had some issues to to old configurations. More recent ones have the store available.
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jurop88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,615 | Thanked: 1,386 times | Joined on Dec 2010
#1145
The reason it doesn't have the store installed is just badness on my part, uploading a new image now. Think I'll make a separate thread to make life easier finding links
 

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 368 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
#1146
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
The reason it doesn't have the store installed is just badness on my part, uploading a new image now. Think I'll make a separate thread to make life easier finding links
Actually, I was able to install official Jolla apps by using pckon utility but didn't try yet Jolla store...

Thanks anyway.

Will try your latest image

Agree on creating a new thread.
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mousse04 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,615 | Thanked: 1,386 times | Joined on Dec 2010
#1147
Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Actually, I was able to install official Jolla apps by using pckon utility but didn't try yet Jolla store...

Thanks anyway.

Will try your latest image

Agree on creating a new thread.
tis done
 

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Sep 2017
#1148
Originally Posted by jakibaki View Post
Python3 is provided by the python3-base package and pyotherside by the pyotherside-qml-plugin-python3-qt5 package both of which I can download without any problems using this image but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be that way on the other images. Did you do pkcon refresh before trying to install the packages?
Many thanks for this! This image seems to be working much better!
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to p2x3yzling For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
sailfish os, sony xperia

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:59.